26 ~ Happy 18th

Paradise

I wake up to a horn like sound. I jump up and scream to see Lindsey and Briana. They both began laughing their asses off. I then grabbed a romote on my night stand and threw it at them.

"Ouch, that was my ass!" Lindsey screamed while rubbing her ass.

"Good, you deserve it," I giggled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!" Briana screamed.

They both began to sing happy birthday to me which made me smile. I later started cracking up for they were so out of tune and their voices together were just terrible. No offense. I quickly got up and hugged them.

"I love you, guys," I whispered.

"I love you, Abigail," they both said back.

"Oh, we got you a little something," Lindsey said while reaching behind her to get a box.

I blush, "You guys!"

They handed me the box and I opened it to see a light pink laced romper. With white sandals. I covered my mouth.

"We want you to wear that today. For your birthday," Briana said pushing her hair back and I nodded in return.

"Well, hurry up. You have a big day today!" Lindsey squealed as they exit my room. She seemed happier than me.

I quickly rush to the bathroom and take a nice warm shower. I curl my long brown hair. After, I did my make up. My make up looked more professional than usual. I don't think that makes sense, but oh well. My blue eyes were popping out more than usual. I then got dressed and headed downstairs.

When, I got down I was greeted by my whole family. My Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle, and Ryan. Including Briana and Lindsey. They had made blueberry waffles and it smelled amazing. My parents approached me and hugged me and I literally felt like I was home. Even if I wasn't.

"Happy Brithday, baby," My parents said. My Dad handed me an average sized box. While my Mom handed me a human sized teddy bear, which made my eyes want burst out if it's sockets.

"Open the box Abby," My Mom smiled and I did.

"A laptop?!" I screamed. "Thank you, Thank you!" I cried hugging them even tighter.

Ryan then approached me and hugged me. "Happy Birthday Loser," he smirked. "It's not much, but you know."

I opened the small box and inside was a mug that had my name on it. In the mug was a Starbucks gift card.

"I knew how much you loved coffee," he smiled.

"Thank you, Ryan," I smiled and hugged him once more.

"It's our turn!" Aunt Jenny cheered. I quickly ran to hug her and Uncle Derek.

"I hope you like it," she said handing my a small box. In it were earrings. They were my birthstone, the Ruby.

"Thank you," I blushed. For they looked hella expensive. I figured they were real for Aunt Jenny hated fake things. Fake minerals, bags, people.

"So, what are you kids planning to do today?" My Dad said as I munched on my waffles.

"We're going to the beach and some of us aren't kids anymore Uncle Kyle," Briana said.

"We're going to the beach?" I said wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Yes, but not the beach we always go to," Ryan said as he approached Lindsey. These two obviously have a thing.

"Yes, so eat faster," Lindsey groaned.