6 ~ Beach Party

Paradise

The whole ride was silent with the music blasting. The music was so loud it felt like my ears were bleeding. As soon as we parked I immediately exited the car. A few seconds late Tyler exits the car laughing.

"What's your problem? Was the music a little to loud for you?" he chuckled.

I gave him the death stare, which made him shut up. I then took my phone out to check the time. It was 9:00. I put my phone away and faced forward to the beach. There were so many teenagers, probably my age.

I've never really been to teenage parties cause my mom would never let me. Music was being played by a band. There was also a campfire. Surprisingly there were people in the water. Seeing all these things made my heart race.

"You look excited," Briana said suddenly appearing at my side.

She gave me a small smile, but I was too nervous to say anything back.

"You look like you've never been to a party before," Ryan chucked.

"That's because I never had," I snapped.

That's when I hear a loud thud on the car. I jumped and quickly turned around to see Tyler cracking up.

Ugh, I hate him.

"It's not funny Tyler," Briana said glaring at him.

"I mean who has never been to a party before?" he said laughing even more. "That explains so much!"

By now I really wanted to slap him. If only he knew my situation.

My parents again are really strict, so I really had no choice but not to attend them. Briana went up to me and grabbed my arm. She pulled me forward away from Tyler and Ryan and closer to the beach.

"I'm sorry about Tyler. He's really not a jerk he's actually really nice," she explained.

"It's fine. I don't really care anyway," I answered.

We headed towards the music, which meant the band. It was a boy band with four guys in it. The lead singer was really good. He's voice was both smooth and rush at the same time. If that's possible.

"Hey, do you think the lead singer is cute?" I asked Briana.

Shes been staring at him the whole time, so the answer was pretty obvious.

"Oh my, no," she giggled."I think he's hot!"

I couldn't help, but laugh and she quickly joined in.

"That's it for now everybody," the lead singer said.

For a second his voice sounded familiar. I watch as him and his group slowly get off the stage. I grabbed Briana's hand and quickly walked towards them.

"What do you think you're doing?" she quietly yelled.

"Well, I thought you wanted to talk to him," I grinned.

Her eyes go wide and she begins pulling away from my grip.

"No, please," she screamed. "I'm not good around guys. I get really nervous."

Unfortunately, it was too late. Not that I feel guilty or anything, but still.

"Hi there! This is my cousin Briana. I'm Abigail," I said introducing us to him.

I stretched my hand forward, so he could shake it. After, shakes Briana's.

"Nice to meet you Briana and Abigail," he said with a smile, but it slowly fades away. "Wait do I know you?" he asked.