-|T[77]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

4 days since the incident, Jin was at his desk with bloodshot eyes and a couple of coffee cups surrounding him, along with piles of files related to the Jung's and the Min's. He rubbed his temples as he received a call from Jimin, "Hyung! Aren't you going back home?"

"Not yet. The Jung's are planning to take a flight out of the country, and I still have nothing on them to stop them from leaving," Jin said, his voice was raspy and tired.

Jimin bit his lower lip while looking up at Taehyung, who was sitting opposite to him and shook his head, which made Taehyung sigh in disappointment.

"It's okay hyung. Just take care and don't stress yourself," Jimin said and ended the call.

Jin placed the phone back on the desk as he looked at the files again, trying to add up the whole picture, but there was always a missing piece. He needed only one strong piece of evidence to make the call for arresting the Jung's, but that thing didn't exist.

He slammed the desk harshly with his hand, allowing the sound of cups shaking to be heard, but another harsher slam made 2 of them fall on the floor, shattering into pieces.

Jin cursed under his breath, not because of the shattered glass but because the Jung's were leaving after a couple of hours, and he still had nothing to prove them guilty.

He got up from his seat to grab another cup of coffee, but he felt dizzy instead. His body couldn't take how Jin was ignoring his need to sleep. Thankfully, a hand caught him before falling flat on the shattered glass and hurt himself.

"You need to rest," a feminine voice said.

Jin stabilized himself, resting his body on the desk behind him as he looked at her, trying to protest, "Lola, if I don't find evidence before tomorrow comes, evil will leave unanswered for. I can't accept something like that."

She smiled at him gently while rubbing his cheeks, "Criminals can never escape the law, so don't stress yourself and go home. I'll drive you since you look like you'll pass out at any moment."

He nodded at her and allowed her to lead him to her car, driving him to his house. It took them only 10 minutes to get to the house, he thanked her and entered the apartment.

Taehyung got out of the room when he heard the door open. "Oh hyung! You are back. Jimin! Jin came back!" he yelled to Jimin.

Jimin came out of the room while awkwardly smiling at Jin then elbowed Taehyung, who mouthed a 'No' back at him. Jimin raised an eyebrow, pointing it at Jin, gesturing Tae to say something, but Taehyung just ignored him.

That weird act caught Jin's attention, so he asked out of curiosity, "What do you guys want?"

"He he! Nothing. Jimin was just being a nuisance. You can go rest hyung, we'll talk about it tomorrow when you are free," Taehyung awkwardly spoke, not making much sense which made Jin more curious to know.

"Just say it. I don't have the energy to deal with riddles now," Jin spoke as he threw his body on the couch while taking off his coat and placing his phone on the table in front of him.

Jimin sighed when he looked at Taehyung, who didn't have the slightest clue how to start talking while seeing Jin this tired. "Hyung listen up!" Jimin sat beside Jin, continuing, "The thing is Taehyung's father left him something and Tae has been waiting desperately to ask you this favor of helping him take that letter."

Jin raised his eyebrows still not getting anything, "And how does that relate to me?" he questioned, now looking at Taehyung.

"Jungkook told me that the police have the letter my father left me, and you are the only officer I know, so can you help me. I-I m-mean after you take some rest for sure," Taehyung stuttered at the end not wanting to be such a burden on Jin, who obviously looked like he wanted to sleep for a week.

Jin, on the other hand, got up, took both his coat and cellphone, "Let's go then," he said, receiving a giggle from Jimin.

"That's my hyung," he clapped his hands proudly and dragged Taehyung to Jin's car, but Jin asked Jimin to drive since he wasn't sure about his eyesight at the moment.

Jimin gladly took the car keys and drove the three of them to the station. Jin looked around, but there was no one in sight only a security guard sitting by the front door.

The three of them went inside Jin's office, each of the boys took a seat, as Jin told them to wait there and not touch anything until he looked for that letter.

Jin went to a locked room, took out his keys and opened it. He switched on the light, and there were lots of lockers. Things were neatly placed, but he couldn't find anything related to Taehyung's father. He sighed and left the locker, going back to the boys.

"I guess Jungkook was wrong, or it's not here, maybe in another department." He shrugged his shoulders as he said the last part of the sentence.

Taehyung looked at the floor with disappointment carved on his face, but he smiled thanking Jin for trying, "I'll ask Jungkook to tell me in which department the letter is in."

Jin nodded and the three of them exited the office only to be met by Lola with crossed arms to her chest, "Didn't I just drive you home? What are you doing here?" she frowned at him.

Jin scratched the back of his neck shyly, "Tae wanted something, so I came-"

His words were cut by a headlock which Lola gave, "I told you to stay home and rest. If I see your face here again in the span of 2 days, I will kill you and all your relatives," she let go and kicked his butt, continuing, "Go home!"

Jin growled at her, "Yaaah! You don't have the right to tell me what to do- Oh! Shit!"

She started folding her uniform's sleeves, making him stop his words midway and start to panic, "I HAVE ALL THE RIGHT TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!"

Both of them started bickering, leaving the 2 young men watching them, "Who is she?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jimin, who was a giggling mess.

"She's hyung's girlfriend."