~|^[42]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

After Jungkook and Hoseok returned back to the house, they split up. Jungkook told both Taehyung and Jimin to meet up in the room so he could discuss with them the new plan. However before he could start talking, the door suddenly opened, revealing JM and Kookie. They both entered and closed the door behind them.

"A new plan?" JM asked, receiving a nod from Jungkook. Each one took a seat except Kookie, who was standing by the door leaning against it while crossing his arms.

Jungkook caught everyone's attention when he threw something to Jimin, who easily caught it.

"Are you serious?" Jimin asked, looking at the wig in his hands, remembering the time when they thought of him exchanging places with JM.

Jungkook nodded while giving a sly smile, "Yes I am. It's time."

JM, on the other hand, was left confused so he interrupted the conversation, "Give me an explanation NOW."

Jungkook looked at the confused JM and started explaining to him the plan, "You and Jimin will switch places, and you will come with me and Taehyung outside to do whatever you want. Is this enough explanation?"

"Huh? What? Jimin and I will switch places? Wait a second does that mean Jimin will act as the princess?" JM started to panic a little because it was the first time to ever do something like that.

"Yes, I will act like the fucking princess. Got a problem!" Jimin's eyebrow twitched, feeling triggered at the mention of the word 'princess'. He still didn't accept the fact the JM was acting like a girl.

"But Tae will know everything like this," JM protested afraid of the prince, 'his husband', but Jungkook reassured him that it would only be for a few hours so the prince wouldn't notice. JM thought about Jungkook's words then accepted, but warned Jimin from being alone with the prince which made Jimin really nervous.

However, Kookie spoke up after hearing the whole thing, "I don't accept," he really didn't like the fact that the prince would be left out like that which triggered the loyalty in him.

"I-It will only be for a few hours don't worry-" JM tried to convince him, begging him for this irreplaceable chance; something he'll never ever experience again.

Kookie was really bothered but accepted at the end; JM thanked him graciously.

"I am not doing this for you," everyone heard Kookie comment but ignored it.

There is no difference between me and him. The only thing is that he is overprotective towards his prince, but I'm overprotective towards Jimin. I believe that you'll eventually protect Jimin as well, Jungkook thought after he took one last glance at Kookie before the plan started.

"So when will this start?" Taehyung asked, making everyone look at him and notice his presence.

"Whenever the prince is ready," Jungkook mocked JM after giving him a smirk which the princess didn't catch.

"The prince is ready," JM confidently replied him.

Time passed and it was the perfect time for the exchange to occur. The prince and Yoongi left the house to have breakfast outdoors which made it a good opportunity.

JM went to the three boys' room. When Jungkook saw him, he gave him the clothes and told him to change. JM quickly went to the bathroom, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook to prepare Jimin to change into his own feminine clothes. Jimin glanced at JM, who was standing there smiling.