~|^[31]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Everyone was sitting by the table eating when the prince spoke up curiously asking, "So, when will you leave?"

Jungkook looked at Felix, raising an eyebrow at him wanting him to give the prince an answer which he did a few seconds after saying, "I am planning on going for a journey to make the machine as fast as possible."

Jungkook nodded satisfied with the answer then continued eating while hearing the conversation between both Felix and the prince.

" When will that 'Journey' start?" asked the prince.

"After eating, so please take care of them," Felix then pointed at Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

Jungkook dropped his chopsticks, interfering with their conversation asking, "How long will it take?"

Felix thought for a second before responding, "I don't think it will take less than two weeks."

Yoongi felt unexpectedly excited and said, "Oh! Why don't you attend my wedding? The more the merrier."

Taehyung being the excited kid as always, stood up, as his face lit up feeling that'll be a new experience for him, actually a real experience going to a traditional wedding, something he shouldn't miss.

"OH!! Really you don't mind, this will be fun-"

However, Jungkook cut off his excitement by a sigh, "I think I have no other option except to go too because I am a hundred percent sure that Jimin will go."

Taehyung sheepishly smiled then sat back in his place.

"Why? Are you his servant? Huh?" Kookie said, making sure to say it mockingly, reminding Jungkook how he teased him about being the prince's servant which made Jungkook exhaled heavily and reply.

"I swear if you say that again, I will gouge your eyes with this chopstick," he said raising it to Kookie's eye level making sure he sees it and imagined the pain.

Kookie suddenly stood up and started to walk towards Jungkook, as everyone followed his actions with their eyes, waiting for a disaster to happen.

"OUCH," Jungkook groaned in pain, rubbing his head because of the hit he received from Kookie, who smirked proudly after doing it.

Jungkook poked the inside of his cheeks, trying to hold in his temper asking, "Did you just hit me?"

Kookie raised his chin and an eyebrow, challenging Jungkook, replied, "Yeah."

Taehyung, who was sitting beside Jungkook looked at him, saying, "Jungkook, I will say this for 100th time don't do anything stupid."

Jungkook gave Taehyung a creepy smile which made him gulp then look at the prince asking, "Is it normal for servants to act on their own free will like that, shouldn't you punish him or something?"

"Kookie can do anything he wants."

Jungkook smiled and looked at Kookie, saying in almost a whisper, "Looks like you lied."

"Huh!" a confused Kookie replied.

"He doesn't treat you like a servant but more like a friend," Jungkook said and sat down with a smile on his face but quickly made it disappear, trying to suppress how he felt, then whispered but Kookie heard it, "I feel satisfied now."

At the beginning when he met Kookie he felt that both of them were somehow connected but he tried to rub it off, and unconsciously he became more judgmental towards Kookie's character.