-|T[73]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Jimin pressed the gun against Min's head, gesturing him not to move, "I wouldn't be moving if I were you," Jimin warned with a sarcastic voice.

"What about this Kim?" Min questioned Jungkook, who was standing in front of him.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung and told him to come over, so Tae did as Jungkook said and walked to where Jungkook was standing.

"Say hi to the person you locked away for 20 years," Jungkook chuckled at his own words.

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers first then exhaled harshly, trying to think of the best thing to say, "I-I a-am K-Kim T-Taehyung. I-I J-Just w-wanted to a-ask-"

Min rose his eyebrows at the stuttering Taehyung, but suddenly fear struck him when he saw the sudden change in Taehyung's eyes. "Oh! You thought I'd be scared of you. Hate to break it down to you, but see there-" he pointed to his eyes, continuing, "You will not find any hint of fear, and from where I stand, I can see that you are the one who is scared."

Taehyung's words struck everyone in the room. Jungkook snapped his head to look at Jimin, who shook his head, gesturing that he doesn't know why the sudden change. Jeon leaned forward from his relaxed position, seeing how things are getting interesting all of a sudden.

"Are you here for revenge?" Min asked.

"Revenge? Oh! That will be the least of your concerns, I assure you. Now what concerns me the most is, why didn't you kill me as you did with both of my parents?"

Min bit his lower lip before replying, "Because you are precious!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Cut the crap and get to the point."

"Your father didn't give me all the stocks, so I had to brainwash you to do it instead, since he left everything for you." As Min said those words, he leaned forward to take his cup of coffee, but Jimin automatically pressed the gun to his head warningly, "Oh hold it there tiger! I'm just gonna get my coffee."

Jimin retracted is gun, waiting for the old man to get his cup, but the man just smirked as he pressed on a button placed on his wristwatch. In that same moment, large men came inside the mansion with loaded weapons and pointed them at the 4 intruders. Jimin immediately pressed the gun on Min's head threatening the big guys.

"That was such a nice play, kids," Jeon clapped at them while standing up then looked at the big guys in the room. "1, 2 -hmm- 3, oh! Is that a total of 12 out of 20," Jeon sounded crazy to the kids, but he was actually counting the number of the men who actually belong to him. "Min I think you are going to lose this fight. More than 50% of those men in this room are my men."

Jeon turned his attention to Jungkook and said, "I think I gave you your chance to have fun, let me get my share now."

Jungkook and Taehyung backed away, Jimin was about to back off too, but Jeon spoke, stopping him, "No, not you Jimin, keep the gun like that."

Jimin nodded at the command Jeon gave and stayed put.

"20 years ago, you came to me and asked me to help you get rid of the Kim's for you, which I did, but back then I was so bold. The cost was the first thing I checked," Jeon sighed and roamed around the room.

"What do you want Jeon?" Min asked in annoyance.

"Multiple things, but I'll start with the simplest one. Where is Soura?" Jeon said turning his attention to Min.

"I said she is with my-"

"In the cellar," Min's words were cut off by Yoongi, who was descending the stairs finally showing up to the scene. Yoongi looked miserable and dark circles were underneath his eyes.

Taehyung walked up to him, asking, "What happened to you?"

Yoongi smiled and shook his head slowly, "I'm fine. Just help me get Soura. I bet she is waiting for you."

Taehyung took some steps back, hearing Yoongi's words. What happened! Does he know? Did she tell him? All of those questions ran through Tae's head.

"Jungkook take Taehyung and Yoongi to the cellar. Act upon your instinct," Jeon said, receiving a nod from Jungkook.

Yoongi led the way to the cellar and assured the three bodyguards that he was acting upon his father's orders. They went inside the cellar, and that's when the panic started.

Soura was seated on a chair with her hand tied behind her back and with her head hanging low, passed out. A woman, looking like in her mid-50s was laying on the ground with blood dripping from her. However, the last scene broke Yoongi down, he fell to his knees and tears started streaming the moment he saw his son on the floor with his eyes open and drowning in his own sea of blood, which was clearly caused by a gunshot to his head.

Yoongi hesitantly got up and took careful steps towards his son then knelt in front of him. He brought his shaky hand to Hyun's eyes and closed them, then carefully carried him away from the color red. He placed him on a drier part of the floor and took off his coat then covered him with it.

At that same time, Taehyung walked closer to Soura, leaned down to her face level, then raised her face with his finger, he placed under her chin. "Rara! What happened to you?" He asked the lifeless soul in front of him, but no words came out of her.

He stood up and gently removed the robes and before she could fall forward, he caught her in his arms, "You are okay now," he said patting her head not expecting any sound from her.

However, she said, "I'm sorry Taetae. I should've been a better noona to you, but I failed."