~|^[19]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

The security let both Jimin and Taehyung in after notifying the house owners. One of the housemaids opened the door and greeted them as they both entered. Taehyung was mesmerized by the interior beauty of the house, then his eyes landed on a beautiful yet noble-looking woman who was sitting on a couch.

She stood up with a smile drawn upon her face, Jimin bowed a little greeting her and she returned the greeting. However, Taehyung felt awkward, he didn't know how to act or what to do.

"Who is this young man Jimin, it's my first time to see him. Is he your new friend?" she said putting her hands on her mouth, knowing how protective her son is and what happened to Jimin in the past, then she whispered, "Does Jungkook know?"

She is a kind-hearted person, so warm and so caring. She told Jimin to call her 'mom', but he refused because he didn't like the idea of replacing his mother with someone else which she understood.

Jimin laughed at her cute concern, "Jungkook actually knows, but he doesn't know that he is coming with me to his house. Hey, Taehyung introduce yourself."

Tae looked at Jimin then looked at the woman, he bowed awkwardly saying, "My name is Kim Taehyung, I'm 24 years old, I've been locked up for 20 years so I might do some strange things, I'm not normal right now, but I'll soon be one so please accept me like this for now."

The woman took a step back, placing her hand on her mouth in shock, Jimin, on the other hand, shook his head in disbelief.

"Hey Taehyung you need to stop saying that, when I tell you to introduce yourself just say your name nothing more."

Taehyung raised his head to look at Jimin saying, "Oh really," he ran his fingers through his hair while awkwardly laughing.

"Wait here," Jimin told Taehyung as he took the woman's hand then walked towards the corridor, Jimin briefed her on Tae's condition, so she could understand.

It only took 5 minutes then they both went back to Taehyung who was standing in front of a big hanging portrait, he was smiling as he felt both of them standing behind him.

"It's so beautiful, so many colors, so many details. I guess it's right that there are more than 10 million colors," Taehyung said as he got closer to the portrait then caressed it gently until his fingers reached the pen name.

He drew imaginary circles around it saying, "Mom used to tell me that it's very important for every artist to have a name signature each one has his own, but for me, colors alone are enough to be a signature."

"Was your mother an artist?" the woman asked.

Tae turned to face them with a sad smile and replied, "I'm not sure, I actually wouldn't have remembered what she said if I didn't look at this portrait, I think I need something to remind me of my past."

She suddenly went closer to Taehyung and hugged him tightly, saying, "I don't know what happened to you, but if you want to speak with me as your mother I really don't mind, if you want to move here and stay with us I don't mind either and also don't worry about Jungkook he won't hurt you he is a good person."

Tae smiled and hugged her back, placing his hand around her fragile body.

"I can't stay here because if I did, Jimin will be alone, but I will accept the mother option thing. I think this might make me feel better, thank you so much"

Jimin was standing behind her looking at Taehyung who was closing his eyes. He really thinks about me, Jimin thought to himself.

"What in the world is happening here? Mom are you cheating on me now?" a pissed Jungkook was now in the scene coming down the stairs towards his mother who was hugging Taehyung.

Tae opened his eyes then stuck his tongue out at Jungkook teasing him.

"Wow, you have the nerves to even tease me."

Tae and Kookie's mom both let go, facing Jungkook.

"You aren't at home so why is it wrong for me to cheat on you huh!" she said, placing her hands on her waist protesting.

Jungkook fastened his pace towards his mom then he back hugged her. "I don't share," he said sticking his tongue out at Taehyung.

Jimin giggled at Jungkook who looked really different when being with his mother.

"Oh, boys! Would you like to come to my artwork exhibition, there will be a big event there tonight at 8 pm," Jungkook's mom asked.

"Artworks? No thanks, mom you know how boring it is," Jungkook said letting go of his mom and fake shivering at the words she said.

"Can I go?" Tae raised his hand slowly and with a bright smile.

She replied "Oh how nice of you, I think you will love the paintings there, so many different artistes participated by placing their artworks"

Jimin sighed, "Wherever he goes I go too, and wherever I go Jungkook goes as well, so it looks like the three of us will go."

Jungkook looked lost for a second saying, "Why do I have to go everywhere you go? Wait, wait, doesn't that mean I have to go everywhere Taehyung goes because you will always be with him. Huh! Why am I involved in this equation?"

Jimin laughed then hooked his arm with Jungkook's stating, "Because friends always stick together, don't try to run away from me."

Friends! Jungkook felt happy and relieved at the same time knowing how things were still the same for him and Jimin, with or without Taehyung, his relationship with Jimin will never change.

"Okay whatever you say, I know you are just saying that for me to come along."

"That's great the three of us will go together," Taehyung said jumping in excitement.

Jungkook's mom was watching the three of them being happy as she smiled at them, but she was really watching Taehyung thinking, poor kid, you've never been loved, and the only one who gave you love is no more.