-|T[59]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Hoseok ended the call with Jimin as fast as possible. Jimin didn't see, but Hoseok's hand was shaking. He exhaled harshly trying to calm down his shaking body. It's been a long time, my old friend. Sorry I couldn't say that, he thought and placed his phone back in his pocket after finally feeling satisfied with hearing Jimin's voice. He raised his head up and spaced out in the nothingness in front of him as he remembered his deepest regret.

Flashbacks

One day he got fed up with all the stupid things he was doing to Jimin. He felt mere jealousy when he saw Jungkook always with Jimin, laughing together, hanging out together. Jungkook was supposed to be the person Hoseok was spying on, but Hobi ended up feeling only hate and anger towards Jungkook, so he went to some extreme measures to bully Jimin in front of Jungkook.

Hoseok felt more hatred towards himself whenever he saw Jimin cry or hide away from him, but now it was becoming the other way around. He cried at night in his room, trying so hard to not show his emotions to his parents, but one day he started lashing out in his room, throwing stuff and breaking other stuff, yelling and cursing which made his parents go up to his room.

"I can't fucking take it anymore. You keep forcing me to be lonely just for your slave ass to be favoured by the Min's. Let me make it clear to you, Jungkook and I will never be friends, so this act is useless," he yelled, as his anger showed in front of both his parents.

"You think I'll spy on the Jeon's! That will never happen. Jungkook won't allow me inside his bloody mansion," his tears started to roll down his face, "please let me be me! I don't want this," he pleaded, but his father stepped towards him and with all the power he had, he slapped Hoseok so hard making him fall down and cough out some blood.

Hoseok's mother left the room unable to watch more than that, she was his mother, but still, she couldn't stop after all these years. Serving the Min's was their religion.

"You'll regret it Hoseok," his father said with an angry expression and slammed the door behind him.

Hoseok's father made an arrangement with Jeon asking him that this mission is top secret, no one can know about this, no matter what happens. Mr.Jeon was a man who keeps his word and never fails a mission. Jungkook wasn't aware of why his father suddenly disappearing from the mansion for a week, but it wasn't a surprise for him since his father was always on missions like that.

If only he knew that his father was about to murder his best friend's mother, he would've stopped him, but things don't end up the way you want. An incident occurred which made so many families dwell in sadness and sorrow because of only one person's hardship.

If only he would've sucked everything in and handled it maturely, this wouldn't have happened. That's what Hoseok thought of as his father forced him to see the news.

"Do you know who rode that train Hoseok?" while his father was saying these words, the announcer was reciting the names of the victims who died. One of those names was Jimin's mother with a picture of her smiling face appearing besides it.

His eyes went wide when he heard the name and saw the picture. He looked at his smirking father then back at the TV, "This can't be real. You didn't kill her, right?" he couldn't believe his eyes nor his ears. He quickly stood up and took out his cellphone, but his father slapped his hands, making the cellphone fall on the floor.

Hoseok quickly bent to get it again, but his father's words stopped him. "What are you going to do? Do you want me to kill Jimin next? Oh! Or would you prefer it if it was his uncle first!"

Hoseok gulped, holding in any tears as he shook his head, "I won't call him."

Days passed and Hoseok was still bullying Jimin. He thought that if he did that, Jimin would be distracted from the pain of losing his mother, but with that, he was pushing Jimin more towards suicidal thoughts.

Jimin couldn't take it anymore as he was getting sick almost every day, Jungkook though was by his side, but Jimin's mental health was deteriorating one day after another.

Jungkook forced Jimin to go to the gym with him to get any bad thoughts out of his head. However, Jimin had a D-day, it was all planned for more than a month. Jungkook was too late, but one day he went to Jimin's house when he didn't come to school and saw Jimin's calendar on the bedside of Jimin's bed.

He held the calendar and scanned the notes written on it until his eyes landed on the current day's date. There was a big circle with a D written on it. Jungkook turned the pages but there were no more plans, no marking of the date of their final, no assignment due date, no mother's death anniversary.

His body tensed up and was keen on finding Jimin. Jungkook had no idea where to find Jimin, but Hoseok, on the other hand, was always keeping an eye on Jimin, so he knew exactly where Jimin was. Hoseok eyed Jimin's movements as it was the end of the day of school. Jimin left his bag on the desk and walked outside.

Hoseok walked inside the classroom and took out Jimin's phone from the bag as he smirked. He thought why not steal today. Hoseok placed the phone in this pocket and followed Jimin.

He kinda had a weird feeling when he saw Jimin climb up the stairs leading to the rooftop, so he took out Jimin's phone, turned it on and dialled Jungkook's number but didn't wait for Jungkook to get the call and ended it.

After Jungkook received the call, he tracked Jimin's phone and went to him quickly. Hoseok, on the other hand, entered the rooftop, following Jimin who looked back at Hoseok shocked.

"What a wonderful place?" Hoseok inhaled then exhaled with a smile. "Oh! Did you forget this?" Hoseok showed Jimin the phone he took from Jimin's bag.

Jimin looked the other way, ignoring him, "You can have it since it doesn't matter anymore."

Hoseok shrugged it off, "Good! You don't stand a chance against me anyway. Good thing you surrendered already," Hoseok bit his lower lip anxious that Jungkook won't be able to come in time.

Hoseok took slow steps outside the rooftop with his heart beating as fast as a car racing, but his raging heart calmed down the moment he saw a flash of Jungkook pass by him, running towards Jimin. He let go of Jimin's phone and left the rooftop with the thought and determination of leaving this school and stopping what he was doing to Jimin.

End of flashbacks

One of Hoseok's men snapped him out of his thoughts, "Boss! The big boss is asking about the kid. What should I tell him?" Hoseok looked at him and told him to wait for him since he would call him.

In the Jeon's mansion, Jimin was snapped out of his thoughts when Jungkook snatched the phone form Jimin's hands, unlocking it and searching through his logs as his eyes saw an unfamiliar number.

"Who was that?"

Jimin gulped at the question, "It was Hoseok. What should we do?"