~|^[24]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Taehyung suddenly got excited as he stood up in front of Felix saying, "Really you made a time machine! Does it work?"

Felix's eyes lit up, seeing the excitement in Tae's eyes he replied, "Yeah yeah, it works. I tested it. Do you want to tag along? I will go back in time when it was 8 years ago."

Taehyung nodded aggressively in excitement but Jimin stood up and held his hand which attracted Tae's attention so he looked at him.

"You know that's nonsense, plus I don't trust this guy, I also won't allow you to go to an unknown place," Jimin said fiercely, trying to give him the message that you shouldn't trust everyone.

However, Felix shocked him afterwards asking, "Kid did you lose someone 8 years ago too? Because I did, that's why I wanna go back and stop them from going."

Jimin's eyes widened murmuring, "8 years ago! Them?" he remembered his mother's accident then made eye contact with the sad Felix, but soon after Felix smiled brightly at Taehyung.

Namjoon, on the other hand, tried to assure them that Felix is harmless claiming, "He lost his wife and child in the train accident which happened 8 years ago and since then he put his focus on going back in time and stop them from going but he always fails-"

Before Namjoon could continue Felix cut him off saying, "No no, I won't fail this time, you know why! It's because the machine works. Hey, kid! You didn't answer my question!" Felix waited for Taehyung to answer him.

However, Jimin was the one who answered him saying, "He wasn't the one who lost someone. It was actually me, my mother died in that train accident."

"Oh really, we can save her too, let's all go then!"

Jimin looked at the floor guiltily and replied, "I think it's better this way, at least she doesn't have to worry about me."

Felix was taken aback by Jimin's reply and said, "Have you gone mad? There is no sane man who won't want to save those whom he loves the most, so why aren't you?"

"It's none of your business, old man. Taehyung lets go, and doctor, we will come later," Jimin stated holding Taehyung's hand then left the room dragging Tae behind him.

"Jimin what is wrong with you," Taehyung asked while removing his hand from Jimin's, harshly because Jimin was grabbing so hard.

"What's wrong with me? Seriously Taehyung that man might have been someone who wants to get rid of you, or he might be a psycho who works for your father and might as well be the reason behind you being locked up for 20 years. Why do I have to keep explaining every single detail to you? Use your fucking brain. Stop depending on those God damn books and have a bloody character of your own. You aren't a fictional being," Jimin snapped at Taehyung.

Tae's eyes were blank no emotions at all. He didn't understand why was Jimin being angry at him, or is it true what he said about his father being the reason behind him being locked up! Jimin's words were moving in circles inside his head, but he was left with more questions than he expected.

"I'm sorry that my brain isn't catching up, and I'm also sorry for being such a burden on you," Taehyung said.

Taehyung slightly bowed to Jimin then started to walk away which snapped Jimin out of his anger saying, "Hey, wait I didn't-"

The moment he held Tae's hand, it was immediately slapped away, and he faced an angry tiger instead.

"You are fucking confusing me. One time, you say I'm sick, another time you tell me you'll help me. You once told me not to get angry at you because that's what friends are, but can you explain to me why am I not feeling like I am one to you? Yeah, I admit it! I'm fucked up, and I need help. I am trying Jimin, I am trying to be normal, so stop," he looked at the floor with his bangs hiding his pained expression while clenching his fists he continued, "stop pushing me off the cliff because it'll hurt, it'll hurt a lot."

"What happened now is called 'lashing out' people tend to do that when they are hurt, they also do that with people close to them 'cause they know they'll understand that they are hiding something. I'm sorry for lashing out at you because you wouldn't have understood the reason behind my anger," Jimin said, then took out his phone in silence then called Jungkook to pick them up.

The ride was silent, Jimin was really sad. Taehyung was confused, but he kept quiet. Jungkook, on the other hand, kept an eye on Jimin, knowing him as much as he did he knew that he wasn't in the mood to talk so he stayed quiet too. When they reached the house, Jimin was the first to leave the car and the fastest to go inside, going to his room and closing the door too. Jungkook stopped Taehyung, who was concerned about the silent Jimin.

"What happened?" asked Jungkook.

They both went to the guest room, sat on the bed and Taehyung told Jungkook everything starting from when they went to the doctor to when Jungkook picked them up.

"I think I understand now," Jungkook stated, nodding his head.

Tae bit his lip wanting to know but he hesitated to ask, despite this his curiosity didn't stop him so he asked, "hmm- can- you- explain to me?"

Jungkook gave out a heavy sigh before speaking, "Listen Taehyung! You don't have to understand everything in the world, but I want to make sure that you know that none of what happened was your fault, he was just sad and said bad things so forget them, he does that with me too, so lighten up, I'll go speak with Jimin okay?"

Taehyung nodded then Jungkook left him, went to Jimin, and closed the door as he entered to see Jimin looking like a ball hiding underneath the covers.

Jungkook switched off the light then walked towards Jimin saying, "I closed the light, you know I can't see your ugly face, so can you get out now?"

As Jungkook expected, Jimin was crying, sure thing Jungkook could see Jimin, it wasn't that dark, but Jimin hid behind this lie of Jungkook not seeing him even though he knew he could clearly see him.

"Jungkook! I will go with Taehyung back in time."

"Are you serious? You don't even know if that thing works or not."

"I don't care, I hurt Taehyung more times than I can count. I need to do this for him."

Jungkook sighed, paused for a second then talked, "Okay, fine, I will come along I can't let you go alone on this weird journey." Jungkook took out his phone and called Namjoon asking for Felix's number

"You better delay your trip old man because you have 3 more people coming along."