~|^[27]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

After Jimin woke up and JB checking on him one last time, JB told them Jimin was finally fine.

"Now now Mr. Felix, explain where are we! And how to get back!" Jungkook said crossing his arms looking at Felix with a raised eyebrow.

Felix rubbed the back of his head not finding a satisfying answer to give so he replied, "Listen, I really don't know, but for the time being we need to find a place to stay at."

Jungkook rubbed his temples in frustration, saying, "Okay fine-"

Taehyung cut him off by holding his arm quickly before Jungkook could leave saying, "Wait wait, you need to know that the person who looks like me is the prince here so you better show respect."

"Are you serious? Are you telling me to ask politely for help?"

Taehyung nodded with a pleading smile, replying, "Yes please, remember the princess helped us, so you need to be grateful and show some respect."

Jungkook brushed off Taehyung's hand and walked outside the room with a heavy sigh.

Jungkook be a gentleman once in your life, it's for Jimin, he thought.

Another heavy sigh left his mouth as he looked at the prince.

"Are there any nearby hotels?" he asked, trying to be as polite as possible, but everyone in the room looked at each other, not understanding the foreigner's words.

Jungkook got pissed off in a matter of a second which made him go back to the room, dragging Taehyung from the back of his shirt asking him to translate to them.

"I'm not a translator- oh there are no such things as hotels in this time, are there any nearby inns?"

The pale man replied to him, "No, this is a poor village we don't have much to offer here so no, and there are no visitors actually."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook sighed thinking about a way to find a place, but the pale man kept giving them a "no" as an answer. Jungkook got frustrated, after 5 minutes of asking for a place as there was no real answer given.

"Let me ask you the right question, how far away is the nearest village that has inns?"

The unknown pale man thought for a second before replying, "About a day or a day and a half," he paused for 2 seconds then added, "by horse."

Jungkook almost pulled his hair in frustration but he tried to collect his anger and asked, "Are you serious?"

Taehyung didn't really know how to help, he felt burdened, because Jungkook, Jimin, and Felix were actually here because of him.

However, the princess cut off their frustration giving him a light of hope, saying, "How about you stay here?"

Nevertheless, he frowned the second Jungkook got angry and raised his voice a little, "Hell no, Jimin won't be able to stay in the same place as Hoseok."

Everyone in the room was shocked, "I didn't introduce myself, and how did you know my name?" Hoseok said shockingly.

Jungkook chuckled in annoyance, "We have a version of you in my time."

Hoseok was still shocked unable to understand.

However, the princess wanted to understand the situation in order to find a way to help them, she asked, "Did he hurt your Jimin?"

Jungkook crossed his arms while nodding, "He did, I can't go into details because it's not my story to tell."

The door of the room opened revealing Jimin. Jungkook quickly stood in front of Jimin blocking his way

"Why did you leave the room? I didn't tell you to leave, he is still there you know."

Jimin smiled at Jungkook pushing him aside slightly and looked at Hoseok, saying, "I know he isn't the same person. I apologize for my weird reaction earlier, and I just hope you understand that I might act strangely in your presence, it's something I can't control."

Hoseok nodded without saying a word.

"Does this mean you will stay?" the princess asked.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung looked at each other then Taehyung turned to the princess with a smile and nodded, "Yes please, I hope you take care of us."

The pale man fake coughed grabbing their attention before stating, "I'll talk to JB about this, and by the way my name is Yoongi because I can see that you don't have a version of me there, which is really sad, anyway you can call me Suga."

"Oh, Suga? What's your relationship with them?" Jimin asked in curiosity.

Yoongi sighed, "I'm the prince's friend."

Jungkook snorted, "Really that's it?"

The prince got angry, "What's so funny about it?"

"Nothing I just find it amusing how your version is surrounded by so many people, but our Taehyung version is struggling to find a friend."

Jimin suddenly hit Jungkook's head harshly saying, "What in god's name are you saying!"

"Oh! It's okay Jimin. You don't have to get angry for my sake," Taehyung said while fiddling with his fingers and looking at the floor.

At the same time Felix got out of the room interrupting the atmosphere, "Guys I think I know what happened, and yeah yeah I made a mistake, but look at the bright side you met your doppelganger. Here look! Oh ho, 2 Jungkooks, 2 Taehyungs, and 2 Jimins- hmm wait is there no me in this world? I'm curious!"

Everyone looked at him in shock as if it was the first time to realize his presence, Kookie smirked, "He is in prison," he paused before continuing, "missing an arm."

Felix placed his hands on his mouth in shock while shouting, "What? What did he do? Can't you forgive him- me or oh-oh my god, it's becoming complicated."

The prince replied to him instead of Kookie, "He tried to hurt me indirectly so I punished him."

Felix nodded with a sigh, taking a step back saying, "I understand sir, but please put into consideration that I'm not him, see I have my arm, and yeah don't worry in our world we still didn't learn how to grow arms."

Yoongi's face suddenly changed to a serious look as he said, "Now let's talk seriously. You over there, yeah you, the weird Jungkook hand me the weapon you have."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi in annoyance while taking out his gun looking back and forth at both the gun and Yoongi.

"I understand that you feel threatened by this weapon, I won't say what it's called because I don't want to change your history, and also let me tell you this. It's very dangerous."

"That's exactly why I wanna take it from you."

Jungkook nodded understanding the situation, but before handing Yoongi the gun, he pulled out the magazine case, removing the bullets and putting them in his pocket.

Yoongi looked at him confused after taking the gun asking, "What did you take out of it?"

"It's for your safety believe me."