~|^[29]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

"How will we sleep? The prince mentioned that there are 4 rooms!" Jimin exclaimed, placing his fingers on his chin.

"I'll correct you by saying there are only 2 vacant rooms, because my prince and the princess are already using a room, and the other one is JB's," Kookie made sure to remind them.

Jungkook sighed, saying, "This means we have to share rooms with the 2 of you," looking at both Kookie and Hoseok he proceeded, "Jimin, Taehyung, and Felix take a room and the rest of us will take the other room," he said looking at both Jimin and Taehyung asking for their approval.

"I don't mind that but Jungkook why don't you exchange places with Felix?" Jimin asked.

"No thanks, I want to keep a close eye on Hoseok. I don't plan on repeating my mistakes."

Jimin exhaled as he heard Jungkook's answer, saying, "Okay, fine, as you wish."

After they decided which room each of the three would take, they split up and went to sleep.

Taehyung and Jimin used the same bed while Felix slept on the floor. Kookie helped find him some blankets and a pillow then went back to the room he was supposed to sleep in. He looked at Jungkook, who was resting his body on the bed comfortably with one leg on the other. Kookie sighed, looking at the view then approached him, sat on the bed and moved Jungkook's legs.

"How dare you push my legs!"

Kookie raised his eyebrows at Jungkook, replying, "Got a problem?"

Jungkook sighed then sat properly looking at Kookie saying, "Go sleep beside Hoseok, I don't like sharing."

"I can't sleep beside Hoseok."

"Why?" Jungkook gave him a serious questioning look but received a sigh from Kookie.

Kookie leaned and whispered, "He has bad sleeping habits."

Jungkook smiled, holding back his giggle then cleared his throat saying, "Okay fine I'll allow you to sleep here."

Kookie shook his head in disbelief while rolling his eyes.

They both went under the covers and after a couple of minutes, Jungkook broke the silence, they were both facing each other, "You know, you look exactly like me, which is somehow freaking me out."

"Yeah I can see that, but we have different personalities."

"That's exactly what I was thinking about, ah can you tell me your rank. Hmm, I know that at this time the ranking system is important so what exactly are you?"

"I'm the prince's servant."

Jungkook quickly sat straight on the bed and soon Kookie followed.

"What's wrong?" Kookie exclaimed.

"You are a servant, not only that but also serving Taehyung."

Kookie hit Jungkook's shoulder lightly, saying, "Don't say his name like that, he is the prince so you better show more respect or else he'll chop your head off."

Jungkook sighed then both of them went back to their sleeping position as he mumbled, "I can't believe I'm sleeping beside a servant, oh my god I feel triggered."

"You are annoying Jungkook."

"And you are making feel ashamed," Jungkook said turning around with his back facing Kookie and closed his eyes, trying to have some rest.

However, Kookie spoke, breaking the sudden silence, "I might not be a general like Yoongi, or a strong minster, or the prince's right hand, but I feel satisfied being with him. He is everything to me, he is the one who saved my life, you might not understand. My life wasn't an easy one 'cause it looks like yours was."

Jungkook snorted then turned around to face Kookie again saying, "Don't start assuming things, can you tell me more about yourself?"

Kookie started to think then spoke up, "I'm an orphan. I have a wife and a child, also I serve the prince."

Jungkook hummed while listening to Kookie, "Oh how old are you?"

"29 soon to be 30, and you?"

Jungkook hid his face in the pillow almost suffocating himself then removed it and looked at Kookie with a fake smile, "22."

Kookie laughed at Jungkook, saying, "That means I'm older than you, you better show me some respect."

Jungkook protested, "No I won't."

"Okay, I don't mind, anyway tell me about you," Kookie laughed.

"I am a mafia child, you might not understand what mafia means, it means gang, my father is the gang leader and soon I will follow his steps, Jimin is my only friend, hmm I think that's it." Kookie eyed him but didn't utter a word, Jungkook started to feel uncomfortable. So jungkook asked, "What? What do you want to say?"

"Nothing."

A sigh left Jungkook's mouth then he bit his lip, hesitant to ask a question which has always been on his mind since he saw the princess.

"Hmm, are you sure the princess is a princess, I mean the gender?"

Kookie frowned at Jungkook, replying, "Yeah sure, she is a princess, not because your Jimin is a male then our Jimin will be a male too."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Kookie looking into his soul, saying, "I don't believe you."

Kookie turned his back to Jungkook avoiding any eye contact, "I have nothing to tell you."

Jungkook looked at Kookie's back in disbelief, "You are unbearable."

Then both of them went to sleep.

In the other room, were Jimin and Taehyung laying on a bed trying to fall asleep and Felix was laying on the floor, not exactly, but laying on some thick blankets almost looking like a mattress.

"Felix are you sure you are okay with sleeping on the floor?" Jimin asked concerned about Felix.

"Yeah yeah sure, it's fine just sleep both of you and tomorrow I promise I'll start looking for a way to go back to our time, looks like I made a mistake in some parts of the machine."

"Don't worry you don't have to feel pressured, we came willingly, take your time," Taehyung assured Felix and received a smile and a nod from him so he smiled back at him then turned to face Jimin who was staring at him.

"You know we are in trouble," Jimin notified Taehyung.

"Yeah, I know but don't worry. The prince looks like a good person and the princess too, she is kind."

"Do you think the princess is really a princess?" Jimin asked, knowing that Taehyung didn't have the right answer, but he asked anyway.

"I don't know but it seems like things here aren't complicated."