~|^[36]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

The bath didn't take long until JM excused himself because he didn't want to let Tae see him showering with them. The 3 boys didn't feel offended since they understood his situation, and they let him go. Soon after they ended their relaxing bath, dressed up, left the bath to go to a room, and close the door behind them.

Jimin and Taehyung sat on the bed while Jungkook pulled a chair and sat on it in front of them beside the bed as they discussed some things together.

"How about you guys let me handle this?"

Jimin interfered not allowing Jungkook to continue talking, "No no, if I let you handle this, nothing will change, and if it changed, which will surely be because of a miracle, things will be really bad and go in another whole different direction. We need to do this together got it."

Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue then nodded, "Okay, fine, as you wish."

They started to make a list of things JM wanted to do. Sure thing they didn't understand the consequences of JM being revealed to the world as a man, they didn't understand that things are different in this time, but they were trying their best to keep all those problems in mind.

"About the whore, I think Yoongi-" before Jungkook continued any further Jimin hit him.

"Yah, watch your mouth!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, correcting himself, "Okay I mean the virgin woman who JM will get laid with, I'll talk to Yoongi."

Jimin and Taehyung nodded, and before Jungkook got up to ask Yoongi, he turned around and looked at Taehyung asking, "Do you wanna try too?"

Taehyung looked at Jimin, asking for help which made Jimin chuckle. "Do you wanna try it or not? We aren't forcing you, but I think if you tried too, he might feel a little bit at ease."

Taehyung didn't like the idea, but he accepted anyway, maybe he just wanted to force himself to do something for them. However, his thoughts were clouded by how to be a normal person, the normal that Jimin and Jungkook like, which he assumed is by doing this.

They always help him, even though Jungkook whines, but in the end, he does what he wants. Why not do something for them this time! That's what he thought, but they actually did that for him. He just didn't understand.

Jungkook went to ask for Yoongi, who was sitting in the backyard. Yoongi smirked then told him to follow him outside the house. They kept walking in silence until they reached a specific street.

"This place, do you see that over there! There are so many beautiful women, the best time is at night."

Jungkook rubbed the back of his hair saying, "Can you keep this as a secret don't tell anyone that I asked about anything related to this topic?"

Yoongi nodded not understanding the situation then both of them went back to the house.

Jungkook went inside the room saying, "Women check, now we need men's clothes for him to change into, surely we won't drag him there wearing women's clothes"

Taehyung and Jimin sighed, but then Jimin came up with an idea, "How about we let him take something from the prince's closet?"

Taehyung protested, "Hell no, he won't accept doing such a thing. Let's make an accident with one of our clothes and tell Kookie that we need an extra one. He'll bring us something himself, and like that we won't seem suspicious."

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other then back at Taehyung, giving him a thumbs up.

"Daebak! You're smart Taetae," Jimin said ruffling Taehyung's hair which made Taehyung feel a little bit proud.

Finally, I'm useful, Taehyung thought.

Jimin got up and went to find Kookie, "Hey Kookie, hmm can I ask you something?" Kookie nodded, waiting for Jimin to talk, "Can I ask for more clothes? That stupid Taehyung wet his clothes while taking a bath."

Kookie made an 'O' shape with his mouth then replied, "Okay wait here I'll bring some."

Jimin nodded, while being nerve wrecked, afraid to be caught. It took Kookie a minute or two for him to come back with some clothes in his hands, he then handed them to Jimin.

"Thank you Kookie," Jimin said smiling at him then walked away back to the room where Taehyung and Jungkook are in. "Got it, now what? How are we gonna take him out of the house without no one noticing!"

They stayed silent, thinking of a plan, "We have 4 problems, 1st and the main one is the prince, 2nd is his servant Kookie, then we have Hoseok, and finally Yoongi. How on earth can we plan something with 4 big problems?" Jungkook remarked, reminding them of the obstacles they'll face while helping JM.

Taehyung sighed almost losing his mind from the amount of thinking he was doing, "Okay listen, we need to make one of them help us."

Jimin quickly protested, "No way, and how do we plan on choosing the right person! Taehyung please we shouldn't make problems for JM."

"We'll ask JM himself. Who does he think can help us? There are 0 chances of getting him out without them knowing," Taehyung reassured him, but still, both Jungkook and Jimin didn't feel satisfied.

"Hey Jungkook what do you do when you face a problem with your work," Taehyung asked.

Jungkook scrunched his nose, looking elsewhere as he replied. "I kill the problem."

Taehyung snorted and rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure thing, but surely we can't do that." They stayed silent again, but Taehyung threw a sudden fit, "Damn it, we only need someone to make sure no one knows JM is missing, and none of us can do that."

The door of the room suddenly opened, showing a Kookie, who entered then closed the door behind him, making sure no one on the outside hears anything.

"I'll help," he said walking towards them and pulled the other chair sitting on it, opposite to Jungkook.

"Do you know what you are putting yourself into?" Jungkook made sure to ask, eyes fixed on Kookie, waiting to see any hesitation in them.

"I am, and I'm doing this for my prince too."