~|^[20]^|~

Edited by GivingLove10

...

Jungkook's mom invited both Jimin and Taehyung to wait for dinner and eat with the family first, which they politely agreed on. Everyone went to sit at the dining table to eat, Jimin sat in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Hello Jimin-ssi, oh you brought a friend too," Ji-ran said pointing at the unfamiliar face.

Jungkook sighed then introduced both of them to each other saying, "That's my sister Ji-ran and that's Taehyung, Jimin's friend."

Ji-ran placed her hand on her mouth in shock proclaiming, "Oh my god! You actually let Jimin oppa have a friend, are you sick ha ha, tell me!"

She went to him trying to place her hand on her brother's forehead to check his temperature, but he brushed it off with a frown on his face which made Taehyung giggle at their cuteness.

Jimin suddenly stood up and bowed as another form appeared in front of them saying, "Hello sir!" the man smiled at Jimin as he took his seat.

Taehyung lightly pushed Jimin's arm asking who that person was, but before Jimin could answer him Jungkook did saying, "Taehyung that's my father."

Taehyung made an O shape with his mouth saying, "Oh I see, so you have a mother, father, and a sister, nice family."

Jungkook's father suddenly put his guards up looking at Taehyung then back at Jungkook asking, "Why is he speaking like he is here to eliminate us! Who is he?"

Jungkook laughed at his father's remark answering, "No, he doesn't even know how to harm an insect."

The beautiful lady smiled at her husband placing her hand on his saying, "Don't worry honey. By the way, I will take them with me to tonight's event."

He nodded in agreement, saying, "That'll be better, and yeah I'll be late this time so don't wait for me, don't try to call me because you won't be able to reach me."

She hummed in response as if she was used to her husband being out all the time, Jungkook's father suddenly spoke, "Wait does that mean Jungkook is going with you too," he looked at his wife waiting for an answer.

She nodded with a wide victorious smile replying, "Yeah he will!"

"Jungkook are you serious? This deal is really big, are you prioritizing this event upon work?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at his father stating, "I'm going because Jimin will go."

Jimin slapped Jungkook's arm saying, "Yaah! Don't put the blame on me, I'm going because I can't let Taehyung go alone."

Taehyung fake coughed, grabbing both their attention saying, "Aren't you just doing the same thing as him, now you are putting the blame on me. One more thing, if your work is important, I can just stay at home, so don't worry about me."

Jungkook's father sighed in annoyance saying, "Now I need an explanation to this chaos?"

Jimin volunteered to explain, "He is a little bit-" as he was about to say the word 'sick' he bit his lower lip stopping himself from repeating the same mistake.

However, unexpectedly Taehyung finished off the sentence for him saying, "-sick, yeah I can't be left alone, I will get lost or I might have a panic attack."

Mr. Jeon looked at both Jimin and Jungkook, as his son gave him a look of I'll-tell-you-later, so he let it slide.

After everyone finished eating Taehyung and Jimin excused themselves, but Mrs.Jeon didn't allow them and asked someone to fetch them some formal clothes. Minutes later a maid came with 2 suits, one for each Jimin and Taehyung. They both went to a guest room, one of many, to change.