-|T[74]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Yoongi sat beside Taehyung, who was holding Soura, and placed his hand on Soura's waist while gesturing Taehyung to let go, so Tae did as Yoongi wanted.

Yoongi hugged Soura tightly as she started to cry the moment she felt Yoongi was the one holding her. "Everything is going to be fine. I'm sorry he locked me in my room," Yoongi said.

She sniffed before speaking, "You don't have to blame yourself since it was all my fault. I'm sorry for not being neither a good wife nor a friend to you."

Yoongi patted her head as she sank her head into his chest more, "No, it's okay. I'll deal with things here". He turned his head to look at Taehyung, who was awkwardly watching them, "Take her out of here."

Taehyung nodded as both of them helped Soura stand up, but there was no power in her legs as they bailed on her, making Taehyung carry her bridal style.

Yoongi watched them, but his mind was in too much chaos to start giving in to his jealousy. He eyed the woman on the floor who happened to be Soura's mother, but it seemed that Jungkook followed Yoongi's earlier action, placing his leather jacket on the cold body's face.

The four of them left the room, with Tae carrying Soura, but the moment the bodyguards saw the scene, they held out their guns on both Tae and Jungkook. "Boss didn't give us any-"

The bodyguard's words were cut short by Yoongi, who gave him a harsh upper, making the guard's mouth bleed and let go of the gun in his hand.

Yoongi quickly held the gun and pointed it at the guard's head, threatening him, "One more word and you-" he paused thinking, "on second thoughts." Yoongi pressed the trigger, making the sound of the shot echo throughout the whole mansion.

However, Yoongi didn't stop as he made another bullet fly from the gun and go through the other guard's head, slamming him down to the floor.

At that moment, Jimin snapped his head towards the sound, giving an opening to one of Min's men to shoot Jeon whom he missed and was the one who got shot instead, by one of Jeon's men.

"Oh Jimin! You almost got me killed," Jeon whined to Jimin, who rolled his eyes.

"As if," he said and pressed the gun back against Min's head and waited for his friends to show up.

A minute or so later, they showed up, and Taehyung placed Soura on one of the couches. Jungkook stood beside his father, whereas Yoongi stood opposite to his.

"Why did you kill my son?" Yoongi questioned as he hid his shaking hand which was holding the gun behind his back. He was scared to hear the answer, but it was about time to get things straight.

"His mother did cost me a lot of fortune," Min said, arrogance radiating from him. Those words made Yoongi's insides boil with fury.

Yoongi collected his remaining courage and placed the gun he was holding on his father's forehead, saying, "And your existence did cost me a lot more than just fortune. Does that mean I should kill you?"

Everyone in the room was shocked by Yoongi's sudden action. Jimin lowered his gun, giving Yoongi the pleasure of killing his own father.

"You killed Soura's mother. Held my wife hostage, threatened her, but you didn't stop." His voice was full of frustration and anger. "You also had to kill my only son because of what! Huh! Greed?" Yoongi yelled at his father.

"Greed made you what you are now," Min tried to debate with Yoongi, but he only received a sarcastic snort.

"Yeah sure. 20 years ago, I saw a child come to the mansion, and I didn't ask anything since I wasn't allowed to, but now it's time to ask the questions." Yoongi placed his finger on the trigger, ready to shoot and asked, "How would you like to die?"

"Are you out of your mind Yoongi, drop the weapon!" Min yelled as he looked at his son's burning eyes.

"Should I be the one who kills you? Or do you want Kim's son to do that? Oh! No, what about the Jeon's?" Yoongi laughed almost losing his mind. It was hard for him to grasp the situation of losing his happy life and starting a miserable one.

"You destroyed my fuckin life," Yoongi shouted. "You destroyed so many lives. I feel so ashamed of myself for being your damn son. I want to remove every drop of blood in my body that relates to you." Yoongi's tears were visible to Min now.

Yoongi lowered his head as he said calmly without looking at his father, "I want to end you. Can you allow me to?"

"You'll regre-" Min spoke but that's not what Yoongi wanted to hear, actually Min wasn't the person he wanted an answer from.

"Taehyung! Will you allow me to end him?"

Tae's heart started beating so fast, he was so scared. Taehyung didn't like the idea of killing, and at the same time, this was an opportunity for everyone to finally be free from evil. "I forgave him. Can't you do the same?" asked Taehyung.

That's when Yoongi pressed the trigger for the 3rd time in one day, answering, "I can't." Everyone in the room jumped in place from the sudden gunshot that went between Min's eyes.

Jeon immediately took the opportunity and gestured his men to get rid of Min's followers. More gunshots were heard in the living room, and the red pool became deeper.