-|T[51]T|-

Edited by GivingLove10 

...

Jimin and Taehyung stayed up all night watching horror movies while eating popcorn with the lights turned off. Both of them were sitting on the couch covered with a blanket when suddenly the door of the house opened, startling them, and snapping their head towards the door as they heard giggling.

Jimin quickly took the TV remote and switched it off and shushed Taehyung receiving a nod from him. Both of them looked at 2 figures going inside the house accompanied by weird sounds, Jimin cursed under his breath, "Damn hyung! Did you forget that your nephew is living with you?" he whispered only for Tae, who looked at him confused.

"What is happening?" Tae whispered back.

"Hyung is making out. We need to leave," Jimin replied, Taehyung looked at Jimin dumbfounded with a 'huh' expression.

"Aren't you worried that your cousin might see us?"

"He isn't here."

I am right here hyung, Jimin thought, as he heard the conversation rolling his eyes at it. Both Tae and Jimin were sitting on the floor, hiding from Jin with only the couch in between them. Jimin watched both his hyung and the girl carefully as they both went inside Jin's room slamming the door behind them.

Jimin quickly grabbed Taehyung's hand and left the house. After closing the door behind them slowly, Jimin sighed in relief.

"What was that? Explain now?" Tae asked still unable to understand the situation.

"Looks like we'll go stay with Jungkook today, let's go," Jimin said ignoring Tae's question.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand saying, "Hey you didn't answer my question! What does make out mean?"

Jimin placed his hand on his mouth in shock, "What? You don't know what make out means? You experienced that when we were back in history," he sighed when he received a pout from Tae. "Okay fine listen, when a man and a woman are together and kissing is included, this means making out. Do you get it now?"

Taehyung made an 'Ah' sound, indicating that he understood.

The 2 of them took a taxi to Jungkook's mansion, knowing that it wouldn't be a good idea to take Jin's car.

"What are you 2 doing here?" Jungkook asked when he saw Jimin opening the door to his room and casually entering with Taehyung behind him.

"Hyung is having fun back at the house, and he doesn't know that Taehyung and I are back yet, so I took Tae and sneaked out to your place. Got a problem?" Jimin said, slamming his body on the bed beside Jungkook's, who was resting his head on the headboard with his phone in his hand.

"Your room is really big Jungkook and same goes for your bed; looks like it will fit the three of us," Taehyung said jumping excitedly on the bed in between Jungkook and Jimin, receiving a groan from the 2 males.

"Hey, you! Piss off only Jimin is allowed to sleep on this bed alongside me. Leave!" Jungkook kicked Taehyung lightly, but it was hard enough to knock Taehyung down on the ground. Tae held his stomach in pain, due to the harsh kick.

Jimin quickly went down to Taehyung saying, "Yah yah Jungkook be gentle! His body is weak."

Jungkook placed his arm behind his head resting it while giving the I-don't-care look. Jimin sighed while pulling Taehyung up.

"We'll sleep in the guest's room. Have fun rolling on your bed alone," Jimin said and stuck out his tongue at Jungkook teasingly, which triggered Jungkook, so he got off the bed quickly, but Jimin ran off and Jungkook followed him around insisting to catch him.

After a few minutes of running around and playing like children, they finally calmed down and sat on the couch, panting. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was fanning himself with his hands trying to cool down.

"Hey, Taehyung! I've wanted to tell you this since you and Jimin came, but I was debating on what to do, but I guess that it doesn't matter if you knew today or tomorrow 'cause at the end you'll know."

Tae faced Jungkook with worried eyes, but he shook his head followed by a smile, "It's okay you can say it."

"I found your father," Tae's eyes widened in shock as he didn't expect how fast Jungkook acquired the information, "but there is a problem." Jungkook continued as he looked the other way while rubbing his nose with his finger trying to find the right words to say, "He-he is no longer here."

Tae tilted his head not understanding, "What do you mean? Is he out of Korea? Like in another country of some sort?"

Jungkook shook his head then faced Taehyung again saying, "He died Taehyung, he died a long time ago, but he left something for you."

Taehyung stood up with his back facing both Jungkook and the silent Jimin.

"I'll be back later, don't follow me," Tae walked towards the mansion's door, but Jimin held his hand before Tae could open the door.

"TaeTae I know you are sad, and you need to be alone, but can you please take me with you. It's not safe outside, and it's late you might-"

Taehyung brushed off Jimin's hand not looking at him while grabbing the door's knob, stating, "I said I'll be back later." He turned the knob and left the mansion closing the door behind him, while looking at Jimin's worried eyes slowly, as he closed it.

Tae left the mansion walking in the streets, hearing the loud cars' horns, looking at the dark sky. He walked for a couple of minutes until he saw a familiar figure. The figure walked towards him as he stood, waiting for the figure to be clearer to see. The figure finally stood in front of him with a smile plastered on its face.

"It's been a long time Kim V."