let me go

Tharn sat on the edge looking at type who kept his head to the side breathing heavily. Type was pissed. The minutes ticked by in silence.
Type took a deep breathe still staring at the wall.
"Tharn....can you please un tie me?"
Tharn shook his head.
"No...we need to talk. Get this all out."
Type shook his head.
"Un...tie me!" He said through gritted teeth.
Tharn took a deep breathe.
He looked up to the saline solution it was gone. It was types second bag. Feeling like it was enough tharn got up to get a bandage.
Coming back he took out the needle to place the bandage on.
Type signed.
"Mmm i have to..."
Tharn narrowed his eyes. This next part he knew type was not going to like it.
Getting up once more he got a urinal for type to pee in.
Once he got to type tharn sat on top looking down to types pants to unbutton and unzip.
Types eyes opened wide. He looked to tharn. Then he thrushed around slightly but he stopped. He really had to go.
Tharn looked up at him.
"This is the only way unless you want to piss yourself."
Types lips parted.
"Un fucking tie me! I can do this myself."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Yourll run."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Un tie me but keep my knife. You know i won't leave without it."
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
Getting up he left the urinal to the side to go around to untie type. Placing his hand in between the poles He placed the knife to his throat has he took down his hands.
"Uuum i cant go if your watching."
Tharn didn't move. He leaned his head to the side.
"Ill close my eyes but i am not leaving."
Type rolled his eyes to reach for the urinal. Taking himself out he went filling up half.
He took a deep inhale.
"Done."
Type placed it closed to the side.
"Move your hands back up."
"Please leave me un tied. My Wrists hurt."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
He took off the knife to move round to gather the urinal.
Tharn took it to the bathroom eyes stayed on type.
Emptying it he had to wash his hands.
Not looking type sat up eyeing the door.
Sighing he knew this was not the time. He hung his head to sit criss cross rubbing his wrists.
How can i get out?
Gulping he heard the footsteps.
Type looked up to see tharns head cocked to the side.
"Hungry?"
Type nodded.
There was a mini fridge to the corner of the room to where tharn walked too gathering food.
He placed the food on the bed types eyes darted.
"I didn't do anything to the food."
Sitting near him he grabbed an apple chewing.
Type signed and grabbed a container with watermelon slices in it.
After he consumed everything tharn brought. He was famished.
Consuming everything he moved to the wall moving his knees to his chest looking forward. Type had no Clue how he can escape but he needed too.
Tharn sat on the edge of the bed to look at type.
"Can we talk now?"
Type didn't move.
"Did you sleep with my father?"
Type gritted his teeth but still didn't move.
"Did you two when we were together?"
Type started to breathe heavily but didn't move.
Tharn needed to push.
"Did you let my father inside you while we.."
Type looked to tharn fuming.
"You are a fucking asshole to think that tharn!"
Tears ran down types face.
"I know what i did that day was despicable and i don't know what will happen between us....but please tell me the truth."
Types eyes narrowed.
"There is no us. I don't want anything to do with you or akira! All i was trying to do was bring your mother too you when i found out she was alive. For you to believe....that he and i..and for you too..."
Type shook his head then he looked to the ground gripping the bed sheet to either side of him in anger.
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"I'm sorry type. Im sorry i believed with my eyes and not my heart. How you said what you said must have hurt."
Type closed his eyes gritting his teeth.
"That...day...you lost me tharn...now let me go."
Tharns lips parted.
Breathing in heavily he got fully on the bed to crawl to type Placing his hand to his cheek.
Type opened his eyes to look at tharn who had an apologetic expression on his face. Types heart after the longest time beat unevenly in his chest.
Tharn leaned slightly up then he hesitated then he leaned again to place his mouth on types.
They both glared at each other.
Then both there eyes closed to put themselves into the kiss.
They breathed heavily into it.
Then in types head that day where tharn kicked his ass ran through. He shuttered.
Knowing how to escape he pushed tharn to the side to hop on him to hover over him still locked in there kiss.
Tharn placed his hands to either side of his waist.
They lathered there tongues in each others mouth. Type let a tear fall.
The memory of that day would not get out of types mind. Tharn started to bring one hand to try and place it to the front of types pants.
Types eyes opened.
He pushed off of tharn to punch him rendering him un conscious.
He breathed heavily shaking.
"If you think for one mother fucking second i will ever let you touch me there you have lost your fucking mind!"
Type looked down to try and find his knife just to sit back up grabbing his neck.
He looked to the side lips parted types. Eyes rolled inside his head and he fell to the bed next to tharn.
His mother shuffled to them looking down.
Signing he looked to tharn hitting his face softly waking him.
Opening his eyes he got up to look at her then looked to the side to see an asleep type with a dart in his neck.
Rolling his eyes he took it out.
"Mom...i understand why you did this but its going to take longer for him to trust me.."
She shrugged.
"This is the last time i help you tharn...next time ill let him go."
She handed the gun to him.
Tharn took it still to gaze at type.
Then she kissed tharns cheek after she shuffled away.
Tharn placed his thumb on his bottom lip. Types face moved with the movement.
"Mmmm." He groaned.
Tharn grimanced.
He then fixed type to lay on his back then he tied his wrists again.
Looking down tharn placed his head over types heart to wrap his arm across his chest.
"I'm so sorry type."
His mother looked back sullenly.
You need to talk to him type. I hate seeing you two in pain.
Closing the door she was praying for them to try again tomorrow.