finding the time

There first day back the two were not able to sleep in the same bed. 2 weeks past and they barely saw each other.
When they got back akira had new potentials and type needed to help.
Akira And type were inseparable after that. Also akira found things for tharn too actually do.
The police started to get wise and since tharn was skilled with computers he was sent off to the lab.
By friday at the end of the two weeks they were on a job.
They were going after a police officer who could not be left alive.
Type did what he always did. Roughing him up, akira had his body leaned to the wall with a smile.
Hitting him in the chin type thought he knocked him out.
Getting up he was going to leave while akira finished it.
Akira stepped forward and type heard the click.
He was close to akira then he pushed him to the side.
Bang.
Type was on a his bed popping pain medication after seeing there doctor who took care of his wound.
The Man had a hidden gun in his back pocket. He shot type in the side. With his speed it grazed him but he needed stitches.
Getting slowly and sorely off the bed type went to the bathroom looking in the mirror down to his side.
It was killing him.
Looking down he had put the replacement bandages in the sink, he had to change his.
Then he shifted to the side, head slightly hung, rubbing the back of his head.
"Ooow."
Tharn had picked the lock.
He stared angerly at type then he saw his bandage was bleeding.
Sighing he looked to the sink.
Grabbing them he took type by the wrist to pull him to the bed.
Laying slightly down, type prompt himself up on his forearms looking angerly at tharn while he changed his. Wound.
"That was un called for!"
Tharn shooked his head.
Type winced when he put the rubbing alcohol on. Tharn looked up eyes went wide.
"Im fine."
Tharns eyes narrowed then he looked back down to the wound.
Finishing the dressing he got quickly up to hover over type placing his hand to his throat. Types body was fully down, he brought his hands up to tharn.
"Damn it! Knock it off!"
Tharn squeezed tighter narrowing his. Eyes.
Type started to choke.
Pushing his body to the bed he let go. Type laid to the side coughing.
"You...fucking...prick!"
Tharn took a deep calming breathe.
He leaned his body down to shift types body up to hug him tightly.
Type breathed heavily. He was beyond confused.
His arms laid limply to the sides.
Tharn put his head on types shoulder.
"You have no idea....how scared i was 7 hours ago, when i heard you had gotten shot."
Type looked to the side.
"It was my fault. I didn't look everywhere then he went after your father."
Tharn pushed type down pinning his wrists to either side of his head. Type winced a bit.
"I don't give a shit about my father. You should have let him get shot."
Types eyes widen.
"I can never let that Happen. I know you hate your father Tharn but god. I am not going to allow him to get hurt."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
He brought his hands to either side of types neck to put his tongue roughly inside his mouth.
Type reciprocated it.
He brought up his hands to place them on tharns wrists.
"Mmm" type winced.
Tharn wanted to make love to type but he couldn't.
Sighing he laid to the side of type looking up at the ceiling.
Type breathed heavily.
Tharn grabbed types hand and intertwined they're fingers.
"When this happens again let akira get shot."
Type rolled his eyes.
"No. Why do want him to get hurt?"
Tharn looked to the side at type.
Type looked to tharn confused.
"I still blame him for getting my mother killed type. He didn't even catch the one who did it. I couldn't even find them."
Type breathed in and shifted to his side. Tharn did the same.
Type with his free hand stroked tharns hair.
At that moment something felt off.
Why did a shooter kill his mother but not akira? How did akira not catch him? Akira was fast.
In types mind things werent adding up.
Placing his lips to tharns forehead, type thought, maybe i should research into this and give him closure. Maybe it'll bring the two closer.
Leaning his mouth off he took a deep breathe.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm?"
"Can... you sleep in here tonight?"
Tharn smiled and nodded. Letting go of they're intertwined hand he brought it up to wrap it around his body to pull him softly closer.
They both closed there eyes.
Once i get better I'm going to bring you closure tharn.
Type smiled, drifting off to sleep unaware on what he was going to find.