falling for an asshole

Type stood there with his eye brows furrowed. He was starting to get angry while he stared down at the condom in his hand.
Why did tharn do this? What did he do to his father. Types eyes went wide then he stuffed the condom into his back pocket.
Turning around he went to akiras door taking a deep inhale.
Did tharn tell his father that type had a crush on him? Did he tell him what they were doing? Honestly, what did he do?
Opening the door slowly he took a relief breathe out. Closing the door he saw akira laying on the couch sleeping.
You got him drunk.
Type rolled his eyes. You are such an asshole tharn. What the fuck is wrong with you? Your jealousy has spirled out of control. This is your father.
Feeling bad. This was types fault.
Moving to akira he sat on the side looking down at him while he peacefully slept.
Type gulped.
Tharn did look like akira, especially when akira slept. Types lips parted.
Then he bent his face down mere inches from akiras lips.
Tharns face flashed through his mind. Type opened his eyes to lean back.
He looked to the side biting his lip.
True realization hit type and hard.
Type no longer desired akira. From all the years he spent with tharn he never did want akira he only ever wanted tharn but he made that impossible with his attitude and how he treated type.
Types eyes went wide. He was in love with tharn. Type only had an infatuation with akira because of tharn.
Type lightly chuckled in shock.
Taking a deep breathe in he helped akira to his bed then left to go to tharn.
Tharn was sitting at the edge of his bed with his elbows on top of his legs, bent slightly over, with his head in his hand staring into thin air worried.
At this moment Type could be getting fucked by your father.
Tharn squeezed his eyes in disgust.
Hearing the door open and close then the lock click he looked to see type looking at him with narrowed angry eyes.
Type was leaned to the door fuming with his arms behind.
Tharn took his head from his hands to place them on his pants to rub them nervously up and down.
"Did..did he fuck you?"
Type gritted his teeth in anger.
He stepped forward to place his hands in his back pocket to retrieve the condom to throw it at tharn who caught it then his head went slightly back.
Tharn put his hand to his chin and looked angerly at type who stood in front of him still fuming. Type had punched tharn and hard.
"What the fuck.."
Then type got on tharns lap. One leg bend by the knee laid to tharns side the other was straight in between his legs.
Type put his hands on either side of his neck, with his head bent down he put his tongue into tharns mouth.
Tharns hands were to his waist.
For a moment tharn got swept away and he reciprocated types kiss.
They swirled they're tongues around each other roughly.
They both moaned heavily into the kiss.
Type then took his hands off too take his jacket from his body to let it drop to the floor.
He started too un button his shirt but tharn had to know. Tharn brought up his hands to types wrist pushing him slightly back.
Type breathed heavily, his eyes darted back and forth.
"Yes."
Tharns eyes Widen he got pissed.
Before he could throw type off he flicked his wrists from tharns hands to push tharn down pinning his hands to the side of his head.
Type got on top of tharn straddeling him.
"Get the fuck off me! I don't want my father's..."
His sentance hung while type leaned his head down to put his tongue back in his mouth.
Tharn furrowed his eye brows.
Then he bit types tongue. Type leaned back in pain.
"Why did you do that?"
"You had your mouth in his! You got fucked by him! Get off...."
He gritted his teeth when type chuckled darkly.
"My yes was aimed at that question you have been asking me."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Do you think i want to go out with you after..."
Type shook his head.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"I never touched him. Well i helped him to his bed. Tharn i got close but i..."
Then tharn was able to spin type around to the bed to hover over him. He placed his hand to his throat then retrieved types knife that he kept in his sock opening it. Taking his hand away he placed it too his throat. His free hand he put his hand down types pants holding firm onto his erection.
Type took one hand to tharns arm down by his member the other was on his arm with the knife.
Type looked to tharn with wide eyes.
How dare he pull your parents knife on you?
Tharn breathed heavily on top.
"Are you lying to me? You had the opportunity. Why didn't you take it?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"I didn't take it because i mistakenly fell in love with a sadistic, self involved, jealous prick!"
Tharn smiled.
"Your...talking about me right?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Get my parents knife away from my throat tharn or my answer to your question will be a..."
Tharn threw the knife to the floor to lean down placing his hands to types face to lean his chin up kissing him ferocious and rough.
Type took his hands to grip tharns back.
Why did i have to fall in love with him?
Soon both boys were naked. Tharn was thrusting in deep from behind while he was on his knees on the bed.
Type was on all fours gripping the beding moaning into the air.
Tharn was bent over his back with with hands wrapped around on types cock stroking him hard.
"Aaaaaah god tharn! Mmm fuck me harder!"
"Mmm you want this cock! You want your boyfriend cock to fuck you harder!"
Type bit his lip.
"Mmmmm yes! Oh god please fuck me! Im so cclose! Aaaaah this is so fucking amazing!"
"Mmm you feel so good type! Aaaah tell me you want me!"
"Saaaaah a want you! Mmmm har....harder!"
Tharn gritted his teeth in pure pleasure.
He came empty his seed into type. Then Type came too all over tharns hand. Type hung his head.
"Aaah fuck!"
Tharn wasent done.
He took his hands off types erection to grab his wrist to spin him around.
Tharn never dis connected.
He brought up types legs to his chest to thrust harder into types cavity.
"Aaaaaah god tharn!"
Type put his palm to his head and his other hand gripped the bed sheet squeezing.
Tharn wrapped his arms around types legs has he thrusted hard cumming again. His seed seeped out of type.
Tharn spreaded types legs to go down to his member putting his length into his mouth.
Type put his hands to tharns head gripping his hair in europhia.
"Mmmmm tharn! Aaaaaah suck harder!"
Tharn did just that.
"Mmmmm god! Fuck!"
Type thrusted his groin into tharns mouth. With a quiver he came into tharns mouth. Swallowing tharn pushed himself up to bring himself to his body to flop down. They both were breathing heavy and they were spent.
Tharn wrapped his arms around type. Type wrapped one arm around his back the other he put to his head running his fingers through his hair.
"Im....a...fucking moron...for falling for you.".
Tharn smiled.
"Your mine now street rat."
Type rolled his eyes.
Has there breathing slowed they both fell asleep in a close embrace.