behave

"Mmmmm"
Type was on top of tharn on his bed while he thrusted hard into his cavity. They were both in a close embrace. Being in a seated position tharn thrusted his groin up and down while type gripped the bed sheet on the sides of them.
Tharn had one hand to types waist and the other to his member stroking him sensually off.
Type had his head leaned back moaning heavily into the air.
"Aaaaah sooo mmmm"
Tharn then took his hand from his member to wrap it around his throat then he moved his mouth to his neck giving it a long lick.
"Mmm ttharn!"
Type started to thrust his groin up. He was so close.
"Jerk yourself off type."
"Mmm i want your...."
Tharn smiled then licked types Neck again.
"Oh god!"
"Do....do you want me to say those words?"
Type nodded but he gritted his teeth.
Its been a month and tharn teased type relentless, he made type jump through hoops just to have tharn not say them. It was starting to get annoying.
Type shakily brought up his hand to his length to jerk himself off.
"Mmmm tell me ttharn...."
Tharn squeezed his throat a little tighter.
"Aaaah tell me type."
"Mmm"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I.....mmmm... Love you. Now tell.... Oh god!"
Tharn started to thrust quickly then he brought up his hand from his waist to his hand to help type stroke him off.
"Aaaah har...harder!! Aaaah fuck me harder!"
Tharn squeezed his eyes shut and did just that.
The both of them came in unison.
Type laid on his stomach with his head on his arms staring angerly at the wall.
This had to be the 25th time type. You did exactly what he wants and tharn never says it. Tharns just fucking with me. Type started to believe tharn didn't really love him.
Type took a deep inhale when tharn turned him around to his back.
Tharn laid to his side to place his hand on his chin making him look up.
Tharn cocked his head to the side and leaned down to put his lips on types.
Type took a deep breathe.
Letting his mind wonder he brought up his hand to place it on Tharns neck to get more into the kiss.
This was better then nothing, Type thought.
Bang bang bang.
The next day akira was at the shooting range with type watching his long range. He nodded. It was perfect.
Finished. type looked down to put more bullets in the chamber.
Akira stepped forward to put his hand on his shoulder.
"Still perfect."
Type smiled then looked up at akira.
"Mmm thank you."
Tharn stood with his body leaned to the wall away from them with narrowed eyes.
A potential had told tharn where to find type.
Tharn knew he couldn't tell type to stay away from his father. Type did for a week after what tharn put him through and from the people tharn had around akira, they were telling him that he was getting suspicious.
So tharn told type to resume his activities with his father but if anything happened with the two, there would be consequences.
Tharn had to trust type. However, in the back of his mind he kept a watchful eye when he could.
Getting the bullets in his gun type turned for another round.
Akira leaned back and looked to the side raising his eye brows.
Tharn raised up some papers he was holding.
Akira nodded.
He walked to tharn and grabbed them.
Then akira left.
Tharn took a breathe in.
Even though type didn't take the opportunity tharn presented to him and he told him he loved him, tharn however could still feel the competition.
Signing he brought his hand back and Locked the door.
What would type do if he thought it was akira?
Tharn walked forward in jealousy and curiosity.
Type was almost out, he didn't know akira had left. He froze when he felt hands on his torso rubbing him sensually. Type immediately stopped shooting to then put the gun down to the table and to turn to the side pushing the supposed "akira" away and then he took off his head gear.
He had his hand on the table to then look angerly at tharn.
"Thats not funny."
Tharn smiled.
Then he stepped forward to wrap his arm around his waist and the other he brought up to rub his thumb on his cheek.
Types lips parted.
"Good boy."
He smiled then leaned forward to put his lips on types.
They both put there tongues in each others mouths.
"Mmm" type moaned.
Tharn then brought his arms down to his legs to make him jump up.
Tharn moved Type to the table moving the gun and head phones away.
Type kept his legs around tharns waist. His hands were on the edge of the table gripping.
Tharn had his hands under types throat to kiss Type with his tongue sensually.
They both weaved and woved there heads back and forth.
Type then brought up his hands to tharns chest too push him slightly off.
They glared at each other.
Type looked to the door.
Tharn leaned his head down to types neck to give it a nip. Type looked back making tharn lean away.
"Tharn. The door?"
Tharn looked down then he brought a hand to types pants to rub his hard on.
"Mmm tharn. No not here!"
Tharn looked back with a grin.
"If we do and you behave ill say those three words."
Types eyes narrowed.
Bullshit!
Before type could say anything tharn put his tongue back in his mouth.
Type reciprocated the roughness.
God damn it im being swipt away again.
Squeezing his eyes shut tight type was getting overly frustrated but he held onto hope however, it was starting to waver.