fate or coincidence

"Nnnnn ttharn aaaah im gonna ccum!"
Type thrusted his erection in tharns hand moving his ass up and down tharns stiff cock.
Tharn had his back to the Wall in a seated position while type was on him with his back to his.
He had his hand stroking type fast and the other wrapped around his throat.
Type had his body slightly bent placing his arms in the middle gripping the bed sheet.
"Mmmm make me cum type!"
Type bounced harder in times of tharns thrusts.
They both quivered cumming in unison, this was the second time.
Type shook then he weakly leaned his body to tharns chest.
Tharn breathed heavily has well, bringing down his hand from types throat he ran his index finger Around types nipple.
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tharn.....i....can't...not Again." He weakly chuckled.
Tharn licked his lips.
"Trying to get you weak."
Type signed.
"I don't like your under handed tactics."
Tharn smiled.
"Type...i need to tell you something."
"Mmmm yes?"
Tharn then started to play with his head.
"Ddamn it tharn."
"You know lumphini park?"
Types eyes widen then he leaned his head to the side to look at tharn who stared back in confusion.
"Are....you that kid who kept coming to stare at me?"
Tharns eyes opened wide.
Later the boys were laying on there sides staring into each other's eyes.
"You knew?"
"Mmm"
"You were there every other day on and off for 7 weeks straight, you would only come for maybe an hour but you would always be staring when id peek a glance."
Tharn smiled he was in dis belief.
"Why did you stop coming?"
Tharns smiled disappeared.
"That's when my mother passed and i..."
Type brought up his hand to rub tharns cheek.
Then he sat up looking down with furrowed eye brows.
"If that was you then why did you treat me the way you did for 6 years?"
Tharn laid to his back looking at type with an arm raised.
Type took a breathe them laid his head on tharns chest hearing his heart.
"I never really got a good look at your face also your name escaped my mind after what i went though. The moments when i heard your laugh or saw your smile i knew it was you."
Type smiled.
"Why didn't you say anything?"
"Mmm i saw How you looked at my father.... other then how i changed after my mother's passing, When i saw those glances my attitude got worse, then i started to go after others losing myself once more then once i knew completely it was you i waited for the chance."
"This is weird."
Tharn nodded he then stroked types arm with his thumb.
"We've known each other for a long time."
Tharn brought up his other hand to stroke types hair.
"Do... You think things would be different if neither one of us had to experience death at such an young age?"
"Mmm in essence it was a good thing. If things didn't happen the way they did you and i might not be here."
Types eyes darted.
"Maybe."
Type then looked up to tharn.
Tharn looked down.
"What kind of person were you before your mothers...."
"I was quiet, hated my father, loved my mother, couldn't stop with my little obession. You were so happy and living a normal childhood. I envied you."
Type brought up his hand too rub his thumb on tharns bottom lip.
"What about you type?"
He shrugged.
"I was naive but has you put it happy. I was nothing but ordinary i suppose. Loved my parents. That's why i carry my father's knife everywhere i go. Once they passed, i was alone. No one wanted me. On the streets i learned quickly."
Tharn breathed in deep.
Type in that time had brought his hand down to run his index finger slightly up and downs tharns chest, reputting his head over his heart.
Tharn held type tighter.
"I want you type. From what i can remember of your parents they always looked too you adorly. I can tell you they had much love for you."
Type started to let tears fall.
"I wished i could have met your mother. From all the time i spent with your father, your heart had to come from her."
Tharn smiled.
"Thank you for that."
"Type?"
"Mmm?"
"This heart.....is yours."
Type smiled wider.
Then he got abruptly up to sit on tharn. They stared at each other.
Type brought up both of tharns hands to his chest over his heart.
"My Heart belongs to you as well."
"For me if this is who you truly are please stay this way."
Tharns lips parted.
Then He sat up placing his lips on types.
"You....love me this way?"
Tharn then placed his forehead on types.
"The only other person to love the real me was my mother."
Type shook his head.
"That's not true. I love the real you too."
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
"Mmm i love you type."
Type smiled.
"I love you too tharn."
Then type pushed tharn down to pin his wrists to the side of his head.
"Make love to me tharn."
Tharns eye furrowed confused.
"Thought you couldn't..."
Type leaned down to place his lips once more on tharns. They played a passionate kiss in each other mouths.
"I don't think a 3rd time will kill me."
He said between heavily breathed kisses.
Tharn un pinned his wrists to place he's hands on. Either side of types neck.
"Mmm i can't promise ill always be like this.."
Type swirled his tongue around tharns.
"I just want you tharn no matter what. Im in love with you."
Type said between the kisses.
They then made passionate, sweet love happy they still had 6 days to be together.