finally!!

After another suffable week with tharn, Type was able to get a break. Every year type was able too get away for a week.
In his hotel room he sat in the middle of the bed criss crossed looking down at a book.
He was happy it was the first day of his much needed break. Type was starting to pull away from tharn a bit.
Tharn made type do grunt work, clean and in the bed room anything tharn could think of.
Nothing too bad but he would make type tell him he loved him but tharn never said it.
Type then threw the book to the floor in frustration.
Then he flopped to his back staring at the ceiling.
He couldn't get tharn out of his mind.
In the now almost 7 years he has known tharn not much has changed expect now they were dating.
Type furrowed his eye brows.
It didn't seem like they were.
Type knew they couldn't say anything and that wasent what was making his nerves stand on edge.
It was the fact nothing seemed to change.
Tharn was still being a manipulative, self absorbed, sadist, narcissist, prick.
Did he even love type? He did tell type it was his fault for making him gay and he was waiting for types feelings to be fully realized before he made his move but still.
Tharn didn't seem to care much about types feelings until he wanted to have sex.
Maybe that's all he wanted.
Type took a deep breathe in.
Akira kept coming back into types mind.
Would it have been different if i did take that opportunity?
Type shuttered.
He didn't want too then and he didn't want it now. In honesty type knew it was always tharn he wanted but because of his attitude and behivor towards him over the last 6 year's he leaned more towards akira because he treated him with love.
Type gritted his teeth.
Why wouldn't tharn say it? Did he even feel it?
Type then sat up to look curiously to the door. He heard a knock.
Type got up to grab his gun off the table.
Looking through the peep hole he couldn't see anything. The person on the other side had put there finger over it.
Type put the guns head to the door.
"Either remove your finger or i shot."
The person didn't move it.
"Okay. 1.....2....."
He cocked his gun.
The person on the other side signed then removed there finger.
Type shook his head. He had seen tharn 5 hours ago, why was he here?
Moving away from the door he put the gun back to the table.
Then he went back to the door to un chain and open the door.
Tharns eyes darted when type only opened it a little.
"Stop being an asshole. Open the door."
Types eyes narrowed then he opened.
Tharn looked to him with furrowed brows then went in taking off his jacket.
Type closed the door to re chain and lock it.
Turning around his body was shoved to the door.
Tharn had his hands on either side of types neck kissing him roughly.
Type brought up his hands too wrap them around his wrists reciprocating the kiss.
Damn it Type don't get swept away again.
However, they hadent had sex in over a week since the shooting range.
Type was craving tharn.
Type sighing into the kiss He pushed tharn back.
They landed on the bed.
Tharns legs stayed dangled over the edge and type had sat on top of his groin leaning down. They kept up with there kiss.
"Aaaah ttharn."
Type said between the kisses.
They were rough with the right amount of tongue action.
Tharn took one hand down to take it under types shirt to go up to tease his nipple.
"Mmmm" he moaned into his mouth.
Tharn took his other hand to put it on his neck to pull him to the side.
"Mmmm type i want you to suck me off. If you do ill say those words."
He said biting his lip.
Type gritted his teeth.
Even though i want you here, you come into my week off and now you're doing this again!
Type got pissed.
He abruptly brought his hands from tharns neck to his chest to push himself off.
Type stood up looking to the side with his hands on his waist.
Tharns eyes widen. He prompt himself up on his elbows looking at type with surprise.
"What do you think your..."
Type looked angerly at tharn.
"Shut up!"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"I am sick of this. I have been doing everything for you just too hear those words for the past 2 and a half months. You know what...you can shove them up your ass. Now this is my week to get away from everything. I would like you to leave!"
Type then walked to the door to open it slightly.
Then he froze. A smile spread across his face.
In that time frame of him walking to the door tharn had leaned his body fully up to grip the edge of the bed, he hung his head. Tharn knew type was right.
When he opened the door tharn finally said them.
"I love you."