the party

After type and Akira got back from there job they were sitted on a couch with a few cadets Around them hearing all about it.
Tharn sat at the bar looking at them.
Akiras arm was around types shoulder, they sat close has type kept looking to him with smiles.
His eyes narrowed has he took big swigs of alcohol.
Why is this pissing me off?
He took the Bottle down to his leg then he looked to the side seeing a boy he'd been trying to bed for a few months.
Mmmm, maybe i just need to get laid.
Tharn got up with his bottle to go sit by the boy doing his routine of acting like an ass then getting him to follow.
Type body being forward looking at the cadets, his eyes shifted when he took a swig of his rum to see tharn with his mouth to a boys ear.
The boy nodded then when tharn got up he followed him up the stairs.
Type took the cup down to slightly shake his head taking in deep breathes.
He could tell they were going to tharns room.
Pushing his back further to the couch he started to get pissed but he didnt know why.
Looking up he had a thought.
If Tharn could still have sex with anyone he wanted maybe type could kiss whoever. Type wanted to practice with one other person before he would try to go after akira.
With that thought in his head he looked Around trying to do what tharn did.
His eyes stopped when he saw a cadet already looking at him.
Type looked at him up and down.
The cadet took a swig of his alcohol then motioned with his chin for type to follow.
Type gritted his teeth.
Should i do this?
Type wanted tharns taste out of his mouth before he would try to kiss akira. Having his sons lips on him before he tried to kiss akira was disgusting.
Keeping his eyes to the cadet He rounded a corner, type looked to akira.
"Mmm i have to go to the bathroom."
Akira took his arm off then nodded.
Has type got up akira looked after him then he looked to his ass.
Mmm cute butt.
Then he shook his head looking at his beer. Think ive had enough.
He laughed has he put it down getting up to go to a woman.
Tharn was upstairs fully clothed hovered over the boy kissing him in full.
He pinned his wrists to either side of his head, then he opened his eyes to look to the side has he lathered his tongue inside his mouth.
Why am i not getting hard?
Tharn had been trying to bed this boy for months and the right amount of alcohol was insuring his victory but he wasent getting hard.
Shaking his head he made a frown, getting off the boy to sit on the edge of the bed lost in thought.
The boy opened his eyes breathing hard. Then he got up to sit sideways looking at tharn.
"What are you doing?" "Don't you want me?"
Tharn looked to him. The boys eye brows rose.
Then he shook his head.
Getting up the boy watched him go to the table getting a cigreatte.
The boy sat fully up to sit on the edge of the bed.
"Are you fucking kidding me?"
"Mmm leave!"
The boy flinched then shook his head.
He got up to put his head to tharns ear.
"You will never have another chance!"
Then he left slamming the door in frustration.
Tharn lit his cigreatte taking a big inhale.
"Damn you type!"
Smoking it in full, He put it out to leave going back to the party.
Going down the stairs his eyes peered to the right to see type going to the bathrooms.
He got a thought.
Looking around no one was paying any attention to him.
He then walked to the bathrooms to follow type.
Getting inside he rounded the Corner to freeze. He shook.with anger.
Type had his back to the wall, his arms were at the cadets waist. The cadet had his hands on either side of his face.
"Mmm you look so sexy type."
Type pushed his head to the wall.
"Mm thank you?" He said slowly, eyes darting.
He then closed his eyes and the cadet followed suit.
The cadet cocked his head to the side about to kiss Type then they both opened there eyes has they heard a gun cocked.
Tharn had made his way to them taking his gun from his holster to point it at The cadets head.
Type looked from from the cadet to see tharn, then back to the cadet gulping.
Tharn leaned his mouth to the cadets ear.
"So this is what will happen. You are going to leave and not breathe a word of this to Any one or ill shot you in your fucking skull. Do you understand?"
The cadet body shook. his eyes stayed on type.
Type mouthed "don't leave."
Gulping he was not getting in the middle of whatever this was.
"Type I'm sorry." "Um im going to let him go then leave."
"Not breathing a word?"
He pushed the gun further to his head.
"Yes. Yes. Not a word."
Tharn nodded then put the gun to his side.
The cadet let go of type then ran off.
Type stayed to the wall has he watched tharn hang his head head fuming.
Type took a breathe in relaxing a bit. This is ridiculous, he was just upstairs having sex. Rolling his eyes he was about to speak then his head turned to the side.
His eyes widen from the pain.
Type put his hand to a scratch wincing.
He moved his body back up keeping his hand to his cheek.
Tharn had pistal whipped type.
Type looked to him in anger.
He then stepped forward putting his free hand on his throat gripping hard in fury.
Type took both his hands to his throat choking a bit.
Tharn cocked his head to the side with narrowed eyes.
"What are you doing type?"
He made a painful Expression.
"What should i do, just pass you along now? Are you the gangs slut!?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"Screw....you." He chocked.
Seeing his face start to change color he took his hand back has type leaned forward coughing with his hands on his throat.
"You....bastard!" He coughed.
Tharn then put his gun back in his holster to push him further into the wall, putting both hands to his collar making him look up.
"My bedroom! Now!"
Type shook his head.
"No..... no more! I've....had....enough!"
Tharn smiled.
"Oh dear Street rat. You think you have a choice." He said teasly.
Types eyes widen.
Tharn was able to grab him turning him around to push him with his hands out the bathroom.
They got outside, tharn didn't care who saw.
Akira sat with a girl flirting with her, hearing a bit of commotion behind him, he looked to the side to see tharn pushing type up stairs. Then he smacked his head when he didn't comply.
Type put his hand to the back of his head rubbing where tharn hit him.
Then tharn kept pushing til type finally complied.
They then both went upstairs.
Akira turned his head back to the girl with a smile.
Then he shooked his head.
When will those two get along?
Akira was going to get up to help type but he was busy.