do you think id really leave!

Type took a warm shower keeping his head up letting the water run through his face.
He felt like a complete moron. They only had 3 days but what he asked tharn had been in the back of his mind for awhile now.
Type wasent stupid. Eventually, akira was going to find out. No matter how many pre cautions they took or hiding, type knew better.
Akira already suspected tharn has gay. Breathing in type was getting annoyed.
Why didn't tharn want to talk about it? Was this just something for now? Did tharn think of the future with him?
Type hung his head letting the warm water hit his neck.
Type was in love with tharn but maybe they couldn't really be together like normal couples.
He was the son of a very influential Mafia boss. Type once had feelings for him, even though they were hidden feelings for tharn.
Type knew what akira would do if he caught them.
Was it worth it? Tharn didn't want to talk about it. He probably didn't even think about them. Type knew tharn lived in the here and now.
He knew why tharn was this way.
Maybe tharn was just too damaged to be in an actual relationship.
Type groaned heavily.
Once the water turned cold he shut it off getting out pissed.
Drying himself off he forgot to take Any clothes with him.
Type also wasent planning to take a shower, he had planned to fall asleep with tharn but...
Then he shook his head.
Wrapping the towel around his waist he held his head has he opened the door. He froze.
Slowly he brought his head up to looked wide eyed at tharn who stood there with his eye brows furrowed.
Type gulped.
"Uum."
Tharn grabbed type by the throat pulling him back to the bed.
Type brought up his hands to place them on his wrists wincing in pain.
"Damn...it...tttharn!"
Once to the edge of the bed he spun them around to flop them down.
Tharn hovered over type to kiss him deeply.
Type breathed heavily into it.
He immediately pinched a tent.
His legs laid over the bed while tharn had one leg between his legs the other was too his side bent.
Tharn then loosened his grip to take types hands to pin them by the wrists to either side of types head.
They kissed passionately, deeply and roughly.
Tharn then placed both types wrists to one over his head so tharn could take his free hand down to un wrap types towel. Then he placed his hand to his length stroking him off.
Type moaned heavily into tharns mouth, his brows furrowed.
Tharn took his tongue out to kiss his lips then his chin then he went to his neck sucking it hard.
"Aaaah ddamn it ttharn! No nmmm hickeys!"
Tharn smiled but kept sucking.
Type tried to move his neck away but tharn bit him and hard.
"Ffuck! You asshole! Mmmm"
Tharn took his hand from types member to place it around his throat making him look up.
Tharn leaned back to stare angerly at type.
"Now you listen to me. I do think of these things however, we only have 3 fucking days together. So knock this shit off!"
Types eyes narrowed.
He leaned his head slightly more up to lick tharns lips.
Tharn took a breathe to calm himself.
"Say those words then. Make me believe them."
Types eye darted back and Forth.
Tharn smiled.
Then he leaned his head down to kiss Type.
"I love you type....you will never know how much."
He said between kisses.
Type lapped his tongue up and down enjoying every minute of it.
"Nnnnn fuck me harder! Faster!"
Tharn and type were on the middle of the bed on there knees in a close embrace.
Tharn thrusted into types cavity hard and fast. Type had his back to tharns chest while tharn had one hand on his over types heart the other they had them on his cock stroking it.
There heads were to the side still kissing with there tongues.
Type started to thrust his groin up and down in tharns hand.
He was getting so close.
Tharn moaned heavily into types mouth to depart to move it to his neck giving him little nips.
"Aaaah tharn! You fuck me so good!"
Tharn smiled.
"Mmm your ass is so tight around this cock. You love when i fuck you?"
Type nodded breathing hard.
"Aaaaah ttharn i love you! Mmm im sorry for earlier! Aaaah fuck! Your gonna make me ccum! Your so good!"
"You want it!"
"Aaaah god yes! Fuck me! Mmmm"
"Mmm wish granted ttttype aaaaah im cumming!! Mmm i love you!"
They both came and hard emptying there seed.
Tharn breathed heavily has type kept thrusting his groin slowly up and down.
"Aaaah god tharn! Your so....mmmm amazing."
Tharn Chuckled.
Holding type he leaned them back.
Slowly tharn took himself out.
Type slowly turned to his stomach to Lay sleepily on tharns chest.
Tharn hit his head to the wall wrapping his arms around types back.
He looked forward.
"Type?"
"Mmm i can't. Not again. Not now."
He half chuckled.
Tharn smiled.
"No. Hmmm ill figure this out Type. I've thought what you've thought. I have what you have running in your head. Stop worrying. I won't let you go."
Type smiled drifting in and out of unconsciousness.
"I...love...you...ttharn...don't....mmmm....make me regret it."
Then tharn felt his body go limp.
Tharn brought up a hand to run his fingers through his hair letting his eyes drift closed.
"Your mine type. My father can go and fuck off for all i care. Your....mine!"
Then they drifted off to sleep only having 3 days left.