tharn, you asshole!

Type started to shift a bit uncomfortable. With his one hand he gripped something that felt like hair the other hand squeezed something that felt like flesh.
What the?
Whatever it was, was making type stomach hurt by the weight.
Slowly opening his eyes he looked. Down to see a passed out tharn laying on top of him.
Type looked to his hands, one was on tharns head the other was on his back.
Quickly he let go and pulled himself up putting his arms behind him looking down to tharn who didn't move.
Tharn breathed in shallowly, his arms laid limply to the sides.
Type was in shock has everything from a few hours ago flooded his mind. Shock turned to Anger.
You fucking asshole! How could you do something like that!
Then with one hand he shoved tharns limp body off of him. He landed to the side on his back.
Still feeling the alcohol and being tired, tharn got slightly up putting his hand to his forehead making a sick sound.
"Mmm what the hell!"
Type started to breathe heavily looking at tharn in hatred.
"Exactly! What the hell!"
Taking his eyes from tharn he looked down to breathe a sigh of relieve. His member was back in his boxers.
Then he looked back to tharn punching him in the arm.
Tharn sat fully up rubbing his arm.
"Fuck!"
"Your a god damn sick bastard!"
Type then got up to bend over retrieving his pants.
Tharn looked to him then smirked.
Still being under the influence and being tired he shifted his body to his stomach grabbing a pillow squeezing his head on it.
He kept his eyes on type.
Getting his pants on he went quickly to the door just to freeze with his hand on the nob.
"Mmm who said you could leave."
Type shook his head.
Without looking at tharn he brought his hand up to flip him off behind his back.
Then he turned the nob opening the door leaving.
Tharn laughed and rubbed his head on the pillow back and forth trying to get back to sleep.
Type got back to his room, breathing heavily. He leaned his back to the door locking it.
His whole body shivered.
"I had akiras son touch me! He has my cum in his stomach."
He shivered again.
Type felt dirty. Leaving the door he went straight to the bathroom taking off his clothes to throw them away.
Getting in he put his forehead to the wall letting the warm water run on his back. His arms dangled limply to his sides.
Type couldn't believe what happened.
Why would tharn do that to him?
He couldn't believe tharn knew about his feelings for akira and then did that to him.
Why? Was this a punishment? Was it a weird game for him? What the fuck was running through his head?
Type then brought up his hand to punch the wall.
"What are you playing at tharn!"
Finishing in the shower He got dressed going to bed. It was 4 in the morning.
Type sat at the edge of the bed with furrowed brows, lost in thought.
Why did he do that?
What would akira think if he found out?
He shivered.
Type didn't want akira to ever find out about this.
Starting to get pissed he flopped his back to the bed looking up at the ceiling.
This probably was nothing but a game to tharn. Most likely to fluster type. He knew they didn't like each other.
He took a big drop inhale.
"Akira I'm so sorry!"
Type closed his eyes trying to sleep.
The next two weeks type avoided both of them. He felt dirty to akira. Type also wanted to punch tharn again so he thought it was best to stay away from him.
Happy for once in this line of work, he got busy in those two weeks. When he got a chance to see tharn he was the same. It pissed type off to no end.
See, it was just a game.
Shaking his head he left for a job.
Another few days passed and type started to get past it.
He started to hang with akira again.
Tharn saw that and got pissed.
After what we did you have the nerve to still cozy up to him?
Do you have no shame?
Then an idea ran through his mind.
The way type acted that night, it seemed like he generally didn't know what tharn was going to do.
Had he never had that happen to him before?
Was type a?
Tharns eyes went wide.
There is no way a 20 year old in this gang would be a virgin.
Biting his inner cheek, he had his back leaned to the wall, arms across his chest, looking down deep in the thought.
Hearing types voice he looked up.
He saw him slightly smirk nodding his head to akira when he rubbed his hair.
Tharns eyes narrowed. Peering his eyes down he saw type had a book.
Looking back up they parted.
Tharn got an idea has he saw type leave.
If he never had anyone give him a blow job before maybe he's never kissed anyone.
Giving a dark smirk, he leaned himself from the wall to go and find type.