Chapter 17: Confusion and departure

CHAPTER 17

Please do:

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

That is after you read this!! Enjoy!! XD

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO (._.)

Sasuke: Stop moping around

*puppy eyes*

Sasuke: that doesn’t work on me *Smirk* Hn!

Oh yeah! *EVIL smirk* let us see. Let us see. Hahahahah!!!

Sasuke’s POV

The tenth match has finally ended. The result is a draw.

“There’re still five matches left right? What a drag” Shikamaru grumbled.

I leaned my right elbow on the railing and leaned my chin on the heel of my hand. I too am getting bored. Out of nowhere, I remembered Loren’s match and can’t help to smirk.

‘At least her match is not boring ‘ I thought.

I side glance to my left, only to find Lee, sitting on a corner, together with Loren who’s sleeping on his shoulder. I frowned when my chest suddenly tightened and my stomach felt like churning. What is wrong with me? I remove my attention on them and back in the arena with the next match starting.

I have to admit, I am not enjoying nor focusing on the matches anymore. I can’t also contain myself from glancing at them.

‘Damn it! Why do I keep looking!?’

I slowly breathed in and out. I’m becoming impatient in my spot and wanted this preliminary exam to be over.

When the exam finally ended, I immediately planned to get out, only to be stopped by hearing Lee’s voice.

“Hey, where do I put Loren down? She is a heavy sleeper” he pleaded to Kakashi. I glanced over my shoulder and listen on their conversation.

“Hmm. The examiners are suppose to be going home after this and-“

“I’ll get her home” I cut him off.

Kakashi and Lee faced me while I only leaned my back in the railing and my arms crossed over my chest.

“…I suppose that make sense. It’s your house we’re talking about here” Kakashi lowly mused before Sai called our attention.

“Kakashi-sensei, Naruto-kun, Sasuke-kun. The Kage’s are preparing to leave. Let’s go” he informed.

I internally froze. That’s right, we still have to make sure that the Kage’s are to be safely escorted on their temporary places.

“Ma. Sasuke, you don’t have to escort the Mizukage for now. I’ll just do something about her. Bring Loren home first okay?” Kakashi said as he placed his left hand on my right shoulder.

I stared at his expose eye before nodding my understanding.

“Alright. Let’s go” He motioned for Naruto and Sai to follow him.

 When the majority of the people were already out of the room, I took Loren on Lee’s arm and carried her in bridal style.

“I’ll leave her in your care Sasuke-kun. Bye!” he waved his goodbye.