Chapter 6: Second exposure

CHAPTER 6

Loren’s POV

When we got to the Uchiha compound, Sasuke, I decided to call him that, lead me to the biggest house there is, well not that big I guess.

As we walk, I can’t help comparing the Uchiha compound to our compound. Their’s is bigger and their’s has a lot of houses, whilst our’s were smaller and had a small amount of houses. We are alike though, bouth clan wiped-out but in a different circumstances.

When we entered the house, which I presume his house, he lead me to my room and told me to fix myself and we have to talk about something like rules or whatever. I just nodded my understanding.

When he left my room, I started to fix my stuff and went to the bathroom to have a nice and comfy shower. When I got out and dress, I left the room and went down stair only to find Sasuke reading a book in his couch and a small white envelop in the coffee table in front of him. When he notice me, he turned his attention to me and for a moment I saw his eyes widen for a fraction then turned back to being emotionless or empty.

Sasuke’s POV

I am now sitting on the couch and reading some random book when I heard footstep on the stairs. I turned my gaze to my left side and saw Loren with a decent appearance. My eyes got wide for a fraction but immediately came back to normal. How can she hide her figure if she’s this beauty-…let’s leave that.

Her bangs that covers her face a while ago are nor clipped behind her right ear, her fuchsia eyes are shining brightly, her black hair that at first I didn’t know how long are now lying straight down to her knees. She wears a white, short, sleeveless kimono that has a black strap around her small waist, she also wears short shorts and black ninja leggings. Her thin and fragile looking body that if I just kicked her, she’ll break. But over all she looks like an expensive doll that should be display in a tight lock cabinet. Or is it just me?

My thoughts were interrupted when she sits at the couch in front of me. She did nothing except to look at me, waiting for me to talk.

I cleared my throat so that I could lay my rules to her.

“First of all, even though you’re a guest it doesn’t mean that you don’t have to do anything and act like a princess….” I continued to say the other rules to her which she just nodded in response. When I’m satisfied with all my ranting, I stood up and made my way to the main door.

“Let’s go and buy you some stuff and weapons that you’ll need.” I said while stopping mid-way to make sure she heard me.

She stood up and started to follow me and we walk again.

In the street all the way to the shop, we didn’t talk nor glance at each other, but I didn’t consider it as an awkward situation.

We stop in front of some random shop that sells clothing’s and other materials, and I saw a weaponry shop nearby. I decided to go there while I’ll leave her to the clothing shop because it’s a girl thing, it’s not like I can decide about them.

 “I’ll leave you here so you can buy the things that you'll need, but you have to budget yourself” I said before I gave her the money that came from Lady Tsunade.

She just nodded and turned to the shop but stop mid-way.

“Thank you” she said before entering the shop.

I blink once, so she can talk. Man, what a soft voice…UGH! What am I thinking!?

I walked over the weaponry shop with a frown in my forehead and started to buy shurikens, kunais, paper bombs and etc.