Chapter 4: Settling down and Memories

I am very thankful for those who had read my work!

I am very happy whenever I saw that the readers were increasing!! thanks a lot!!

please do:

comment

vote

fan me if you like!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4

Tsunade’s POV

I was literally frozen in my position as I stared at nothing with wide eyes and jaw hanging a little.

With all the information about her clan had shocked me enough, now, she added it as she claimed herself as the Prodigy of her clan at such a young age! I wonder how powerful she really is.

I wouldn’t be back in reality if Loren hadn’t cleared her throat.

“Seem that it’s hard to believe right…? Well all of that were true you know” she said as she lowered her head from looking up at the ceiling and smirked. 

‘Will I believe her? Why didn’t I know any of this!? Did the previous Hokage’s know this?’ all this questions keep popping out in my head.

“…alright…” I said after a long silence and stared at her.

“I’ll believe you…for now!” I continued.

She shrugged.

 “Your choice” she said as she lowered her head even more and closed her eyes. AGAIN

Silence…

“Wait…” I said thoughtfully. “You did mention that you a have a ‘Limiter’ that suppresses you chakra right?”

“Yes...” she calmly said.

“I want a broad detail about it, if you may” I asked as I leaned forward to hear her voice much better.

She looked serious for a while but eventually turned to face me and said.

“Sorry can’t tell!” she chirped. Is she bi-polar!?

I narrowed my eyes on her and an anime vein popped on my forehead.

“That’s one of my secret and so I want it to remain that way and if I reveal it to you, then that just means that I am allowing you to know my weakness.” She said