Chapter 13: Second exam: Early encountered danger

CHAPTER 13

Please do:

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN: if you like

Of course you can all do that after you read this chapter.

ENJOY!!!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

Loren's POV

"Okay folks! I'll make sure the 32 groups will be reducing to half with this next exam!" Anko shouted.

Jeez. Why do all the proctors always have to shout? Sigh.

"Your exam this time is a survival and scroll exam! Each group will receive a certain scroll namely Heaven and Earth. You are to take one in here before entering the forest and for you to able to get the other is to fight over it inside. There are no rules except four! First is the one I mentioned earlier. You must have both scrolls to pass. Second! You have a time limit of five days, but the longer time you'll waste, the farther your destination will get! Which is the tower in the middle of the forest. Third, you are not allowed to peek inside your scroll when you haven't got the other, or a certain punishment will befall the law breaker. And fourth! You must arrive at the as a group! If one of your group mate dies or couldn't make it, then you are automatically disqualified! That's all. Is there any question?" Anko explained.

No one spoke so she continued, "Good, I'll pass this consent form to each one of you and will hand three inside this tent to exchange for a scroll" she finished and handed us our form. We filled it with necessary information before entering in the tent. Inside, I saw Shikamaru, together with two other Chounin, in a chair while holding a scroll.

"Huh? Loren? And Karin and Suigetsu? Wow...what an interesting bunch you have there" he mused while handing us a heaven scroll. I giggled as I took it.

"You're right, they're so interesting that they have acquired my faith" I said as I handed the scroll to Karin, which she and Suigetsu returned a scoff and slightly blush faces.

"Alright! Let's go!" I chirped. We stood in front of a door that has a big red number 9 in it and waited for the signal.

"Is everyone on their respective door?" Anko shouted.

"HAI!" Everyone said in unison.

"Okay...GO!!" as she signalled, all the door opened and we, like the others, run inside.

TIMESKIP...PASS LUNCH

"Suigetsu! Karin! Take formation!" I shouted when suddenly three rain ninja jumped in front of us.

We took our respective formation, by jumping to the sides of the rain ninja and surround them. Suigetsu in the right, Karin in the middle, and me in the left. The rain ninja's were immediately cornered with our weapons ready.

"What the-! I thought their guard is down!" one of the rain ninja with mask all over his head except his eyes shouted.

"But why aren't they startled!? Didn't you say the timing is right?" he continued.

"Damnit! The timing is right!! But it seems that they've already expected us!" the oe with a white mask that covers the half of his face with a spiky charcoal hair said.

"Hah! You asshole! We've been expecting you alright! Karin had sensed you a while ago so we already had a battle plan" Suigetsu commented before swinging his massive sword to slice the three of them in half at the same time. But one of them or I'll just call him as 'three' made hand signs.