Chapter 1: The first encounter

CHAPTER 1

Third Person's POV

Morning. The sun had rises to its highest, promising good weather for those who are underneath it. Birds chirped cheerfully in their nest. Flowers bloomed to their peak, giving fresh and fragrance to the wind.

The older citizens were busy with their individual chores, calling costumers to their shops, buying foods for their family, and many more.

The children were playing too with their hearts content, playing tags, hide and seek, and even pretending to be ninja’s.

Different groups of Genins inside Konohagakure are currently doing their own low rank missions.

Over all, the citizens of Konoha are savouring the taste of “Peace” they attained a year ago.

Outside the Konoha gate, deep inside the forest that was still inside the boundary of Konoha, laid a sleeping bag with a person inside it. The sleeping bag hid the person from head to toe, only showing a small amount of untamed black hair.

“Uunngghhh…” moaned the person inside it. “Too lazy…to get up…” continued the person with a hoarse yet girlish voice.

With that, someone slightly laughed at the back of her mind.

Well, you have to get up child, there are two person travelling at your direction’ said the laughing voice.

With that said, the girl’s urge to go to sleep had disappeared, her senses kicking into full alert.

Slowly the girl brought part of her sleeping bag down but only to stop it just enough to reveal her fuchsia left eye that seemed to stare at the direction where the strangers are.

‘Are they strong?’ she mentally asked to the voice.

Both of them are at a Jounin level, my child.’ answered the voice before chuckling in amusement. ‘But nothing you cannot handle…LOREN.’

‘Thanks…KUSA.’ Loren mentally answered.

Loren’s POV

I continued staring at the direction where the strangers are, only to hum in a laid back fashion. “Hhmmmm… as of now I’m too lazy to do anything… so just let them.” Mentally shrugging, I closed my eye and slipped back the sleeping bag to cover my exposed left eye.

Even though I appear to be sleeping, my senses are fully awake that I can even sense anything that moves within 20 Kilo meters.

I heard Kusa laughed, not hiding her amusement to my actions. Well, if enemy is on their way to you and you said that you’re lazy to do anything about it and just let them do what they want, you’ll be amused! Even I’m amused at myself… haha…