Chapter 1: Save Me from this Hell

(A/N: the pic above is Angelica! You will transform in a bit I'll tell you when you transform into her)

(P.s. oooh it's me from the future~ anyway, hi. I'm sorry that this chapter sucks, but after abt 5 rounds of editing, it can't be helped. Please bear with the horribleness, don't worry it gets better. It goes way too fast and if I could I would rewrite it, but ain't nobody got time for that. Also it starts to get good by the sports festival. If you read chapters 1-3 then skip to Chapter 13 you won't miss anything, as I add my own arch.)

"C'mon (Y/n) we have to go" Shigaraki calls.

I come down with my shock collar and Leash in hand. I give the leash to Shigaraki and step through the Black and Purple portal.

I am greeted with the sight of the USJ. Students are up ahead with 2 heros, Thirteen and EraserHead. I wish I could be a hero, but fate seems to hate me.

"Students! Stay back those are real Villains!" EraserHead says. When he said villain I could feel the small heart that I still had shatter, again.

I heard a very scared voice say "Look it's Black Sea!"

"Black Sea? No way!" A deep voice said

Kurogiri teleports up to them. I see and hear screams, yells and... Explosions?

The students are teleported to different zones, while Shigaraki unhooks the leash off of your collar and tells you, "Go up there and prepare for a attack. If the students come, deal with them." He tells you, pointing to a nearby tree. I nod and climb up it, perching on a higher up branch like a Hawk.

I hate being a villain. But I have to, otherwise they kill the only one that cared for me since the incident. At least, would if she wasn't in the hospital...

EraserHead is fighting off the low-level thugs Shigaraki recruited and I could see the students fighting off theirs. One student caught your eye, well more so their quirk. There was basically a plain of ice in the landslide area, and a tornado like vortex in the flood zone. I was silently cheering for them. Then Shigaraki and the Nomu attack EraserHead and Thirteen. The students show up but the Nomu has EraserHead pinned down. You hear an eerie 'snap!' . Shigaraki gets closer and touches EraserHead's elbow, the skin starting to dissolve, showing bear muscle. If I don't do anything, he'll die! I quickly and without hesitation jump on Shigaraki's hand, foot first stopping his attack. "You little Bitch!" Shigaraki yells. I immediately transform into Angelica and a look of fear passes on Shigaraki's face. It's not like me to transform.

Straight after, I open my hand and Angelica's scythe is in it. I sprint for Shigaraki, but with a snap of his fingers, the Nomu goes for me.

The Nomu punches while I slash. I only have 15 minutes in that form. I quicky cut off the Nomu's limbs a few times but thanks to it's regeneration, it doesn't do much. I get close enough and fire makes its way to my hands, enveloping the Nomu in flame. It screeches in pain, and I punched it with Angelicas strength, knocking it back into a wall.

'That should do it.' I thought. I mistakenly forgot it's shock-absorbtion quirk

I switch back to normal then go after Shigaraki, and realize the students are getting their asses whooped. I blast him with a geyser of boiling water, soaking him and saving a frog looking girl from being touched by him.

"Ah, (Y/n) so nice of you to come back.." Shigaraki says, scratching his neck, unfazed.

"Stay away from the students!" You yell. "That I cannot do, but answer this question, why (Y/n) Neptune, do you help these 'Heros' when you've killed so many? When you have a demon whom will massacre these poor students eventually? After all, you'll be sent to prison for your crimes. Your pathetic dream of being a hero will never come true" Shigaraki states.

I Will Protect You {Todoroki X Reader!}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें