Chapter 8: A dream...?

~~Todoroki POV~~

"I'm starving! Can someone make breakfast?" Uraraka asked.

"I vote Todoroki!" Says Midoriya.

"Yeah, I've tasted his cooking before, it's great!" Said Mina.

"If mines great then (Y/n)'s cooking is heavenly." I stated.

"How would you know?" Asked Iida.

"She cooks all our meals. We're room mates remember." I said in a monotone voice.

The class made a sincronized 'o' and I mentally face palmed.

"Then can someone go get (Y/n)?" Uraraka asked, groaning.

"Sure. Just plan my funeral. If I don't put her in water she and Angelica will commit a crime." I said.

"Understandable." Said Shoji.

And hence I went to go get (Y/n).

~~Uraraka POV~~

'Aww Todoroki is waking up his girlfriend. So cute. He'll probably be gentle too-' I was cut from my train of thought by (Y/n) yelling, "TODOROKI WHY MUST YOU SEPARATE ME FROM MY LOVE?!"

(Y/n) was being dragged by Todoroki, him gripping her ankle, and she had bed Head. The slightly oversized tank top she wore had one of its sleeves off her shoulder. Her right pant sleeve (shoot me for nawt knowing English and words for things) was rolled up to short length.

'is (Y/n) cheating on Todoroki?'

"(Y/n) your bed is not your lover."

"YES IT IS! NOW LET GO OF MY ANKLE I GOT 5 YEARS OF SLEEP TO CATCH UP ON!"

Todoroki then started Flinging (Y/n) around his head in a circular motion. Then once she was aimed toward the waterfall he threw her.

"FUCK YOU DADDY ISSUES!" She yelled after crashing into the water.

"She'll be out in 10 minutes." Todoroki said, as if this was a normal routine.

"D-do you do that every morning?" Midoriya asked Todoroki.

"No, usually I create a thick sheet of ice and melt it on top of her. Since she can manipulate waters temperatures I never have to worry about her getting hypothermia-"

All of a sudden Todoroki was soaked.

"That's what you get Bitch." (Y/n) said.

"Good morning to you to. I see your in a good mood." Todoroki said.

"You call that a good mood?" Asked Kaminari.

"Considering (Y/n) didn't cause a flood, yes. Now about breakfast."

"Alright you big man child imma go get some ingredients be right back." (Y/n) said.

Mina snorted, "big man child?"

"Yes it's probably her best name for me." Todoroki said nonchalantly.

"And what's your worst?" Asked Kirishima.

He seemed to remember something. "We do not go there." He said. Soon (Y/n) came out with bacon and eggs.

"DADDY ISSUES I NEED MY KITCHEN AND STAGE PREPPED." Said (Y/n)

'stage?'

"Yes Depression." Todoroki said nonchalantly.

He and (Y/n) created a kitchen and very large island to watch her cook. Todoroki sat down like an eger puppy. The rest of the class joined.