Chapter 76: 6 hours

~Todoroki's POV~

After talking to Midoriya, when he came back from the agency meeting yesterday I asked him if he could give me more information, however he was forbidden to tell any more and might have serious consequences for telling me. Nico and Ina came back too, and immediately started to comfort me. Same with Shinsou. I wasn't so depressed that I couldn't go to class, since the dummy brought her phone. Of course I loose my focus every now and then.

Ever since the work study students came back, they've been training non-stop.

I was climbing the rock wall, no harness. A fall all the way down could easily kill someone, so I don't know why they don't have any form of safety. And then (Y/n) slipped into my mind.

Speaking of slip, my grip on my right hand escaped me and so did my legs.

FML

I quickly extended my right hand, and emmited ice to slow my fall. It was like super glue, but I did not think that through.

Cause guess what, when some part of your body stops your other doesn't, that results in much hurt.

Owowowowowow fuck!

I went from 3/4 of the wall up to 1/2.

Quickly icing my shoulder, I melted off the ice and got ready to continue.

God I love Mom's quirk. Screw fire...

I would still be stuck if it weren't for the fire.

Nvm then.

"Todoroki, are you ok?" Aizawa called.

"Fine. Just got a bit distracted." I managed to say.

~Time Skip~

Another thing I hate about (Y/n) being gone:

The amount of attention I get gets tripled. I've been getting heavily pampered too.

Is it really so weird to see me without (Y/n)?

"Yes."

"100%"

"It's like Iida without glasses."

"Did I really say that out loud?" I groaned a bit.

"Unfortunately."

"Don't worry, Todoroki! It's completely understandable!" Iida says, chopping the air.

I looked over at Midoriya, who hadn't said or ate anything this whole time. And avoided Ina like she was the plague mixed with Bakugou x10. Seriously, even a look from her paralyzes him.

Don't blame him though.

"You're not gonna eat?" I asked Midoriya.

"Can I have it if you don't want it?"

"Nico, you've already had 3 meals..."

"But I want MOOOORE."

"I am! I'm e-eating!" Midoriya stuttered.

"Are you ok?" Iida asked.

"You've been looking gloomy ever since the last time you were called in for your work study. Im guessing the pros were to hard on you?"

"More like Ina..." Nico whispered between bites.

"I swear you'll be the death of me..."

"Huh? Whuat'd you shway?"

"Nothing."

"If you ever feel hopeless, let me know. We're friends right?" Iida said in a surprisingly calm voice.