65: Phase two

^ my new screen saver

~Todoroki's POV~

"Of course we watched it!" My opponent yelled, throwing a bolt, which turned giant. He was with a group, most likely his school and wearing red.

So that's his quirk.

I quickly made ice so I wasn't crushed.

Hi. Your probably wondering how I got into this situation. Here's a quick run down in (Y/n) vocab.

Me run thru factory zone.
I find a group bad guys.
I freeze bad guys.
Cannot 'defeat' because one wearing red has cool quirk.

Think I I'm uh oh.

"That's not all!" He yelled, this time throwing nails.

Which break my ice

:0

Because it's my only option, I use flames against a bolt he threw at me. Maybe, if my flames get hot enough, I can melt the metal?

Mission failed.

My flames fail me, and I barely jump out if the way.

I think 5 years of my life were just shaved off.

I landed on the bolt, which I would be under if it weren't for my good reflexes.

Even if I couldn't melt it, it didn't affect it at all?

Oh. Forgot to mention earlier what they look like, instead of just colors.

Take Ninja, no not the Youtuber but an actual Ninja. Combine this group with the power rangers. Boom. That's the group I'm fighting.

The red one is the most problematic.

He threw down a few nails at his feet, which broke the ice that trapped him.

What are those things?

As if the he read my mind, he said "Thats because their not made out of ordinary metal. They're made of tungsten (?), Which can take super high temperatures!"

The red one threw more nails at his buddies feet, breaking them free.

I in big uh oh.

"Didn't I tell you, Todoroki, even if you're a UA student acting alone... Shows your overconfident."

"Then-" was what I started to say, but my brain said

"Ok, boomer."

Curse Shinsou and (Y/n) for rubbing off on me.

I started to shoot flames at my opponents, but before they could reach, the red one yelled,

"Do it!"

Causing his teammates in black and team to shoot water and flames at me, causing vapour. Which extenguished my flames and clouded my vision.

The red one sent more bolts and nails towards me, but luckily I made an ice wall that I put up not a moment too soon.

"Keep after him!"

"Got it!" Two of his teammates, both dressed in yellow yelled, yeeting chuncks of metal from nearby pipes at me.

So, water for the flames, and physical attacks for the ice... They're worked out a counterattack and everything.

I shot more flames.

"It's useless!" They yelled.

Only if you were (Y/n), it'd be useless. But your not someone who trained for  99.99% of their life.