Chapter 4: First Day, First Aquaintance

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

*Slam*

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~

I turn off my alarm clock and grab my uniform. I step into the bathroom. I shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, change and other things to help me get ready for my first day. Also a to-go cup of coffee cause insomnia was a bitch last night.

Todoroki appeared to be a heavy sleeper so, for giving me mixed emotions yesterday, I pointed my index finger at him and blast a small stream of cold water through it.

He groaned. "Wake up Todoroki, you have 15 minutes till school starts." I say. His face morphed into panic.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Todoroki asks, a hint of panic in his tone. "I was getting ready, plus my alarm clock went off and was super loud. You must've been sleeping too heavy." I say in a calm voice. I get my things together and step out of my dorm room and head to the main building.

After a few minutes, I unfortunately got lost and am now, late. RING. Went the bell. 'Shit!' I thought. 'Shit indeed' Angelica agreed.

After running around for a bit, I heard my teacher through a door that said Class 1-A. That must be it..."...and if she's here right now, then we'll begin." I enter the room, my new classmates stares burning holes through me. "I'm sorry I'm late, I got lost as I don't know my way around." I explained with a bow. My new teacher looked, like a hobo. He had worn black baggy pants, shirt and boots. A gray scarf adorned his neck. You really didn't have time to observe him when in battle the other day. "Hm.. I see. Todoroki was supposed to guide you here, but looks like something came up." Heads turned to Todoroki, he didn't show any signs of emotion, as usual.

"Now, state your name, quirk, how you got here, and explain why Todoroki didn't guide you here." My teacher said. "Also I'm Aizawa, also known as EraserHead, thank you for saving my life. However, next time please be more practical." Mr. Aizawa says.

"Not a problem, it's what heros do, right?" I ask. "Indeed" Aizawa agrees, then stepped to the side. Todoroki seemed like the more responsible type, so I guess he was curious...

"My name is (Y/n) Neptune, My quirk is called Posideon. I'm here because during the USJ incident, Todoroki saved my life. I'm sure some of you may remember me." I say, as calmly as possible.

"And Todoroki didn't guide me here because he woke up late, and I left before him, not knowing where I was going and that he was supposed to guide me, so my tardiness is completely my fault." I say honestly. I'm so dumb my God...

"Alright, thank you for taking full responsibility, now class feel free to ask any questions. I'm going to sleep, don't wake me up." He says, then zips himself up in his yellow sleeping bag, and becomes a human caterpillar.

I need myself one of those.

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

The class erupted with questions, I cover my ears and squat down trying to protect my sensitive ears from bleeding. After years in silence and isolation, they tend to be sensitive.

"Guys, she's obviously uncomfortable, tone down your noise!" Todoroki practically yells over the noise. The class shuggled back to their seats. You stand up and mouth 'thank you' to Todoroki.

How the fuck did Mr. Aizawa not wake up?

"I'll take questions, just please be quiet..." I said.