Chapter 23: Useless!

~~Ina's POV~~

Murmurs in the crowd were exchanged, trying to figure out Midoriya's strategy. Meanwhile Nico was happy he didn't have to watch Coraline and I had to buy him cookies. It's a shame that Midoriya lost, especially because I heard the scouts say that most won't select him.

Meanwhile, I was trying to figure out why Neptune yelled at Endeavor about Todoroki, they must be close.

~~(Y/n)'s POV~~

I rushed down the stairs effortlessly, going down stairs was easy, up is a different story.

I got to Shouto's hallway but heard Endeavor around the corner.

"You're in my way." He said.

'that little-'

"Youre not going to say that?" Endeavor asked.

"You need to control that left side... You're just letting it all out and it's dangerous."

'Well at least he cares about the danger in it-'

"But you have abandoned your childish tantrum and finally became a perfect upgrade of me." It took everything in your power not to jump out of your hiding spot and kick Endeavor in the no no area.

"After you graduate come work for me. I'll lead you down the path of the mighty." Endeavor said.

"There's no way I can abandon anything." Shouto finally spoke up.

"Huh?" Endeavor asked.

"It's not something that can be easily reversed. It's just... Back then... Just for one moment... I forgot about you." You held back a laugh. You made another jacket for Shouto since you remember he burnt his.

Endeavor seemed surprised.

"Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing... Whether it is correct or not... I need to think about it." Shouto decided.

He started to walk towards you.

"Oh and (Y/n) you can come out now." He said.

"Hey, I made you a new shirt." You said bluntly and monotonously.

"Thanks." He said, slipping it on.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"The whole time."

"Oops." He said, not really caring.

"How dare you eavesdrop." Endeavor said.

"And how dare you use your son." You snapped back.

You and Shouto walked away.

"By the way good job. Just next time don't cause an explosion." You told him.

"Sure, just have to go to the next round, you have to win two and we fight for first." He said.

Both of you returned to your seats.

"Hey, Todoroki, good work." Sero greeted.

"Thanks." He said in a monotone voice.

"You should've seen Neptune's face when your shirt burnt-" Kaminari started to say before being interrupted by you.

"Kaminari another word and your quirk won't be the only thing that makes you stupid." You threatened.

Getting the memo, he shrunk in his seat.

Just then, Mineta, Tsu, Iida, and Uraraka came back.

"How's Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"Bad, he has to get surgery his bones were so shattered." Uraraka explained.