Chapter 6: Nachi Falls

(just to let y'all know, I'm adding the part for the training at the waterfall. Purely because of bonding and will let me put in games like who's most likely to, Truth or Dare, Spin the bottle, etc.)

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
You and Todoroki arrived at the train station, soon followed by the rest of your class.

"Seems like you can be fast. Just not in doing your school work." You say, looking at Kaminari.

"It's not my fault that I don't know how to solve 4(5x + 3)!"

"1. That's a simple 7th grade equation. And 2 . The answer is 20x + 12." You answer.

"Also, hope you brought camping supplies and equipment, because Nachi Falls isn't exactly close to any hotels." You say.

A few actually brought tents, lighters, food, sleeping bags, etc. Others didn't but you and Momo would create a few with your quirks once you arrived later.

Soon the train arrived. You sat next to Todoroki. Momo was on the other side of him, constantly flirting. But since Todoroki is oblivious, he just talked. You could have tell he was uncomfortable.

"Todoroki?" You ask. "Hm?" He hums.
"I'm tried, so I'm borrowing your shoulder. Goodnight." You say, laying on Todoroki's shoulder and falling asleep immediately.

~~~Todoroki's POV~~~

I blushed, but used my quirk to cool my face down. I wasn't going to wake (Y/n) up, because 1. She looked so peaceful, and 2. I accidentally woke her up one night. She almost killed me and destroyed our dorm. And we were on a train, so yeah...

I look over at Momo and see pure jealousy on her face.

"Awh.. (Y/n) and Todoroki are so cute together!" Uraraka says.

"Definitely, ribbit." Says Tsu.

"I'm so getting a pic!" Says Kaminari.

I give them all a death glare.

"If you wake her up, she will murder you and destroy the train!" I whisper shout.

"No she wont! She's so kind!"

"Not unless she comes in contact with water when she wakes up."

Getting the message, everyone goes silent. Most go on their phones or read a book.

Momo goes on her phone, so do I but I feel a hand on my thigh. I look over and see Momo's hand. I slap it off.

She looks hurt but like, you don't just put a hand on a guy's thigh, especially if you make him obviously uncomfortable.

(Y/n) Finally wakes up. Then looks at me.

"You told them to be quiet didn't you?" She wispers. I nod. "Thank you."

"Hey could you do me a favor?" I ask.

"Yeah?" "Switch seats with me." I say.

"Why?" I motion to Momo. She makes an 'O' shape with her mouth and we switch seats.

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~

I could tell Todoroki was uncomfortable, but not so uncomfortable that he needed to move away from Momo.

"And what are you two doing?" Momo whispers to me.

"Switching seats, because your flirting with him is making him uncomfortable." I respond with a straight face.

"Does not! You asked him to switch!" She said.

"Uh huh. He was the one who asked, so I let him. Also, get off your high horse, snob ass slut." You say. And with that Momo shut up.

You finally arrive at your destination.

"Alright, it's a good hike away from here so please stay together." You say loudly. The class nods and follows you.

~6 hours later~

"We're here!" You say.

The class seems to cry anime tears. Some sit on the floor others just lay on their stomachs. Todoroki excluded.

"Finally!" Says Ojiro.

"It wasn't that bad." You say. You start to unpack and set up your tent.

"How do you have so much energy?" Asks Jirou.

"Well, 1. I took a nap on the way here and 2, I once had to hike for 16 hours before." You say.

Todoroki starts to unpack to. "On a family trip we hiked for 7 hours. It was kinda fun." Says Todoroki.

~Time skip~

You finish unpacking and find a few fallen logs and carry them back to camp. You create an Axe from the lake water coming from the waterfall. Soon everyone starts to unpack.

"Momo! (Y/n)! Can you start to create some tents?"

"Sure." Momo says rolling her eyes.

"Of course. Tell me what you want inside. I can create the inside if you like." You say. A few people come up to you and you create tents. Their standard size but like in a Harry Potter movie are about the size of a small apartment. Yours is the same, except Penthouse size.

People set up their tents, while you focus your attention on the logs. You take 4 longer ones and cut their tops off, creating benches.

You create sandpaper and sand down the edges. You also sand down a few spots on in the center for comfort. Using the left over logs and scrap wood from the benches you create fire wood. You collect stones near the lake and make a fire pit. You put the benches you made in a square shape at a safe distance away.

Everyone finishes unpacking, and you create a small fire pit, the benches on either side.

"Woah, how'd you get that done so quick, ribbit?" Tsu asks

"I've had practice." You respond.

"That's so manly, (Y/n)!" Kirishima says.

"Thanks?"

"Let's check out everyone's tent!" Suggests Momo. Their were a few big tents around. It seems like Momo had been silently competing to see who had the best. You smirk.

"Why not?" You say.