Chapter 47: Don't Tell Me...

~(Y/n)'s POV~

The villains has turned the TV back on and Nezu and Mr. Aizawa had said nothing but the truth about me and Bakugou.

"We will definitely get our students back." Nezu finished.

"You said it, U.A. and Mr. Aizawa! That's how it is, you damn scum of a League! Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!" Bakugou said, to which I nodded in agreement.

To be honest, I am scared shitless. I have to keep my guard up, these guys are especially slippery. I would know best.

"You know exactly what your position is, huh? What smart students!" Magne complimented.

"No, their idiots." Dabi countered.

Toga clapped her hands together once. "I'll stick them."

"Even if they weren't going to join us, he should've pretended we we're winning him over... Black Sea should just cooperate... They've done it now." Mr. Compress said.

"I won't do something I don't want to even if I'm only faking it." Bakugou said.

"And no way in hell am I cooperating after getting a glimpse of freedom." I said.

That was part of my answer, I'm just making sure it doesn't look like I care about something, or specifically, someone.

"I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long."

"Father..." Shigaraki began

"Don't, Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down!" Kurogiri yelled.

"Don't touch them, any of you." Shigaraki said, putting up his hand.

"These guys... Are a valuable peice." He said, grabbing the hand that was on the floor and putting it back on his face.

"I wish you would've listened to me a little, I thought we could come to an understanding..."

"Come to an understanding...?" Bakugou questioned. "No way."

"Then I have no choice. The heros said theyre continuing their investigation of us. We dont have time to talk leisurely. Master... Lend me your power..." Shigaraki said, turning to the screen behind him.

"Shigaraki... don't tell me-" I began, fear in my voice.

"Oh, but I have Black Sea. The game has just begun."

"That was a good decision, Tomura Shigaraki." A voice said from the screen.

The last voice you would ever want to hear.

All for One.

~Todoroki's POV~

We countined following the tracker, getting closer and closer to our destination. We were walking in all sorts of back alleys.

"This is the spot the receiver is showing." Yaoyorozu informed us.

"So that's their hideout... It looks like one!" Kirishima commented.

"I don't know if it's their hideout or not, but from what I can see on the receiver, the villain has not left here for the past day. Also, just because that villain is there does not mean Bakugou and Neptune are. We are with very little to go on please think about this objectively." Yaoyorozu said.

"We don't have anyone who excels at sneaking around, like Jiro or Hagakure with us. If I think it's even the least bit dangerous I will stop byou immediately. Because I am your friend, I will not hesitate to call the police either." Iida said.

"Thanks Iida. What can we do with what we have...? I've gotta think." Midoriya said before going into his usual muttering.

Right, that's Midoriya. Whenever he gets going or had a plan, he can't stop. I hope whatever he comes up with will work.