Chapter 53: Dorms

~Todoroki's POV~

The next day, I headed to U.A., to move into the dorms. This time we don't have room mates which is nice. But why take us out if our dorms just to put us back in?

Because plot.

Shouto Todoroki, ISTG stop breaking the fourth wall before I replace you with Shinsou.

Anyway, on the grounds of U.A., about a five minute walk from the school, a student dorm was built in only three days; Heights Alliance.

Welp, welcome home.

My classmates were all in a big huddle in front of the dorms, but I couldnt see (Y/n) anywhere

Aizawa explained why we were moving back into the dorms. The first part, I didn't really pay attention to (A.k.a. I didn't want to script it, I just filled my notebook, dammit)

"For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring class 1-A back together again." Aizawa said.

The class added in comments, Ina and Nico piped in. I hadn't heard them for awhile.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd loose them, and it made me sad." I heard Tsu say.

"Yeah..."

"I was surprised, too. Well, ik sure everyone has different circumstances. I for the most part, rather than trying to convince them, it was more like we let them go feed and then grabbed their tails. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first, for now, we will focus on getting the professional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp." Aizawa said, mumbling a few sentences.

"Oh, yeah they did talk about that!"

"So much happened that I forgot about it."

"Im glad we still have the chance..." Ina muttered

"This is important. Listen up." Aizawa interrupted the chatter..

"Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida. These five went to go save Bakugou and (Y/n) that night."

The class was silent, with a few quiet gasps coming from the people that didn't know about it.

"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it."

Suddenly, a cold breeze went by and the atmosphere seemed to turn dark.

"I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugou, (Y/n), Jiro, Hagakure, Nico and Ina. Of course the five that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That I'd all, now, we're going inside.