Chapter 28: Adopted?!

~~(Y/n)'s POV~~

You arrived at Nezu's office and straightened your uniform before entering. You grabbed the handle and nervously twisted it open.

When you opened it, you saw 4 people, All Might, Midnight and Aizawa. Nezu also.

"Hello, I'm sorry I'm a bit later than expected." You said.

"Hello Miss Neptune! Thank you for coming here. We have a very important matter to discuss. Please, take a seat." Nezu said, gesturing to a chair. You immediately took a seat.

"Now, you probably have some idea on what this is about, but I'll tell you bluntly so your curiosity can rest. Since the dorms are being taken down and you were saved by Mister Todoroki, and have no parental figures, you will be adopted by one of the pros working here at UA!" Nezu told you.

You were in shock, after all, you haven't had a mom or dad in over 10 years, and didn't know how to respond. You got a clue from Midnight earlier, but the thought just had time to process.

"You may be a bit shocked, but trust us, this will be the safest and easiest way for us to protect you. Now to discuss who your parent will be. We were going to choose All Might, but he is constantly under threat of the villains and already has enough on his plate." Nezu stated, your thoughts collected and it took you a second to understand what he was saying.

"And we were going to pick Aizawa, but with him your teacher it would be awkward, plus Aizawa already has enough stress with the rest of your class." Nezu continued.

"So our only option left is-"

"Me~!" Midnight sang out.

Instant regret hit you like a rock. Midnight was a good hero, but oh God, living with her will be a hassle.

"Yes, Midnight will be your adopted Mother, making you (Y/n) Kayama!" Nezu exclaimed.

You didn't want your last name to change, it was the only thing you had left of your family.

"Nezu, with all due respect, I would rather not have my last name changed, I like it the way it is and my last name is the only thing I have left of my family." You told him with a slight bit of concern in your voice.

"Alright then, you'll keep your last name, but you will go with Midnight. While your away on your internship, we will unpack your things into your new room at Midnights, and her house will be livable." Nezu.

"Thank you."

"That is all Miss Neptune, you may be dismissed, have a goodnight!" Nezu told you.

"Goodnight." You called before leaving the room.

~Time skip~

You and the class were in the station, waiting for each of your trains. You had finally decided on the intern you wanted to go to, Gang Orca.

"You all have your costumes, right?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

You clutched your case in your hand, you hadn't seen it yet, but it was a waterproof wetsuit with armour inside and looked very nice. Thank you creativity.

 Thank you creativity