Quarentine

Twas an early morning in Japan, and the students of U.A. were waking up, cleaning, making their beds and social distancing while wearing masks like the little angels they were. Twas the very early hour of

2 PM.

Who am I kidding? These hobos haven't gotten sleep, their lazy asses had gained wait and at this point they might've been insane.

You?

You had been up and down on the scale, your sleeping schedule was a bigger mess than your life, and you were doing fine, because guess what, apparently,

We have already been quarentining all our lives.

You had watched a shit ton of anime, and played way to many video games, but your favorite part of quarentine? Shoetoe Toedobroki

You see, your dorms were right next to each other, you had your own doors that led to the others room (to be explained in future chapters)

So?

Fuck social distancing.

"YAOYOROZU, WE NEED MORE TOILET PAPEEER. STOP MAKING OUT WITH JIRO FOR ONCEEEEEE." Bakugou yelled.

"AND WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I DO THAT. AND DONT EVEN LIE, YOUVE BEEN FUCKING KIRISHIMA, DUMBASS!" Momo retorted.

Yeah, everything's just great.

"Oooh, burn!" Kaminari said.

"Kaminari, you're no better." Jiro said, in the lap of her girlfriend.

"What? Yeah I am!"

"You just went on a date with Shinsou."

"... Touche motherfucker."

"(Y/n) get your ass over here, I need to school you in Mario kart." Shou said, currently at the TV, his switched plugged in.

"Naw fam, I'm getting my five star island in aminal crossing."

"NEPTUNE! WE GOT THE GOODS!" Uraraka screeched. She had come back from the store just now.

"And tea~" Midoriya said, following behind Uraraka.

"What'd you get?"

"Cheetos, Pocky, (f/f), ice cream and soda." Uraraka said.

"Uraraka this will decide our friendship. What soda did you get?" I asked.

"Rootbeer and (f/soda)."

"You have reached best friend status."

"WhaAat. But (Y/n), I though I was your best friend."

"Shou, babe, we've been dating for almost a year."

"Oh yeah."

"You said tea, Midoriya?"

"This better be good."

"It is, it is!"

"Spill."

"I saw Nico and Ina kissing at a cafe earlier! They must be dating!"

...

Slap!

"Midoriya, they've been dating for a year. A motherfucking year. That tea is colder than my dead aunt." I said, walking into the kitchen to grab coffee.

"(Y/n), I'm going to go play Ones Justice 2. The new one came out today and I got it."

"This is why I love you."

"No u." Shou said, before going into the elevator and closing the door.

~Time skip~

Your alarm rang, signalling the time for your therapy appointment. You just needed a mask, but you sure as hell needed this therapy more. Especially because if recent events.

You decided to close your eyes for a second. You didn't need to be up until 12, and it was 11.

5 minutes couldn't hurt...

I woke up again, and checked the time.

It was 4...

"GOD DAMN IT! IM FOUR HOURSATE FIR THIS GODDAMN BULLSHIT!"

~Time skip~

Kaminari:did you guys see Neptune today?

Sero: yeah... She was limping...

Mina: I heard noises coming from her room last night. I hope she's okay.

M*neta: Todoroki shouldn't be so rough... But then again , if it were me, she wouldn't be able to walk or look at me for months!

Mina: M*neta, you'd be dead before you even looked at Neptune. Because it's Todoroki and Neptune.

*Todoroki joined the chat*

*Neptune joined the chat*

Kaminari: delete all the previous messages!

Neptune: too late, already read them.

Todoroki: what the actual fuck y'all.

Neptune: the reason I was limping was because me and Shou went horseback riding yesterday and I sprained my ankle getting off.

Kaminari: you weren't wearing a brace...?

Neptune: it was under my pants.

Todoroki: I'm disappointed and speechless at the same time.

Mina: then what were the noises?

Neptune: we started watching Kobosuba (A/n: I actually haven't so no spoilers! I've only seen small clips that were extremely uncomfortable, so yeah.)

Todoroki: not for kids, that's for sure.

~Time Skip~

Unknown: Hello, is this Ina?

You: no, TF? This is Neptune.

Unknown: good

You: why is that good?

Unknown: I want to talk to you, and tell you something...

Unknown: I really really like you! No, I love you! I can't stop thinking about you! You're the most perfect person in the world.

You: oh great...

You: Shou, if this is you, hi. Love you too. I'll come over if you want me to. If your some random fanboy/girl, I have a boyfriend.

*Neptune left the chat*

Shou: you figured out it was me so fast...

Shou: I love you so much, imma go snuggle you now.

*Neptune joined the chat*

You: (•///∀///•)

_______________________________________

Hi y'all! Gosh, haven't seen everyone in forever! Love you all.

I'm back now! I should update in 2-3 days. Sorry for the wait!