Chapter 81: Incredible

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Acne had formed on Chisaki from where he was kicked by Mirio as he stood, he spoke, "How filthy... Come back Eri. Killed? How many times do I have to tell you? You break people. That's how you were born."

You hearing this shit?

"No... You shouldn't..."

"Do not believe anything he says. You're amazing."

"Aren't I always telling you? I have to get my hands dirty because of your selfishness. Each and every action you take kills people. You're cursed."

"Eri-" I began.

"How can you say that to your own child?!" Mirio interrupted.

"Mirio, how dumb can you be... She's not his daughter." I said through gritted teeth. I need to comfort Eri, I know how big of an impact words like this can cause.

"The mermaid is correct. I don't have any children." Chisaki said, unveiling his bare hand and pressing it to the floor, completely shattering it.

"(Y/n)...!" Mirio yelled.

He scooped up Eri just in time, carrying her seat from the shards of concrete.

".. Gah!" I cried.

I'd been impaled through the chest. I turned my major organs into water, but I'm still bleeding, or in more desperate terms,

Loosing water.

I evaporated and dissapated away from Eri and Mirio. I cannot allow them to get hurt.

"He doesn't care that she's here!" Mirio yelled.

"Yes, since his quirk can reassemble things, if she gets injured, he can simply reverse it. I hate to say it, but this guy has something powerful..."

"Surely it can't stop your quirk... Can it?"

"I... Don't know..."

Chisaki disassembled the floor again.

"Smart girl. If you weren't brainwashed by these heroes, you would actually be of use, Ichor!(decided this is (Y/n)'s old Villain name, I will explain why at the end of the chapter) You both already know firsthand what it's like to go from death to life."

Cement shot in all directions. I wasnt worried about Mirio, he'll be fine with his quirk in this scenario. The one I'm worried about is Eri.

"What'll you do if Eri gets injured? Under these waterless conditions, I'm the only one who can heal her. I've sealed off your escape. You won't be able to run away using Permeation if you're holding Eri. Will you fight me? Students."

I heard the sound of a gun loading.

I thought I knocked him out, was my trident off? Is the drunk's quirk still in effect?

"Blockhead, aim for Mirios arm carrying Eri." I heard Chisaki mumble.

Bullets... The bullets... Quirk erasing bullets...

The concrete spikes in front of Chisaki and his assistant's view disassembled. The assistant fired 2 bullets.

They flew through his cape. He had draped it around himself and Eri to make him miss.

3 shots left.

He'll be okay... I can't help being impaled anyway.

I turned my torso into water, freeing myself, but loosing hydration. I can't heal my cut either, that'll take too much.