Happy Fourth of July!

Hey guys! I'm bacc now! I will hopefully be updating every other day again, but know that depending it might have to be once a week.

I'm starting swim back up again and I have it on Tues Thurs and Saturdays. My parents are also limiting my technology time, plus I'm going to learn Spanish and potentially piano. Yeah, I'm going to be really busy.

However, I wanted a nice fourth of July humor/ fluff chapter so we can take a break from season 3.

Btw it's a bit rushed so please forgive me.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________

Italics- Dolphin

~~(Y/n)'s POV~~

We had finally landed in America. It was apparently Fourth of July weekend and we were in Wisconsin Dells to celebrate the American  holiday.

"Shinsou get your ass out of my face!" Denki yelled.

"It's not my fault I'm thicc."

"Just lay off the spicy Cheetos."

Ah, yes. You were with your Chaotic class and Shinsou. Joy.

Your class finally managed to get off of the squishy plane because even though U.A. is a prestigious school they apparently don't pay for 1st class.

Your class was now lined up in the airport and talking loudly.

"Silence!" Aizawa said, his hair going up then down.

"Alright. Well he staying for 3 days and 2 nights at the Hotel at the Water park. I trust your English Class will be helpful when communicating with the locals. Be polite. Do not buy concessions until we get to the park. Follow me and don't be as Chaotic." Aizawa instructed.

"Yes sir!"

You were next to Shouto and already done with America. You had a McDonalds Frappe that you were sipping but it didn't look anything like the picture, everything everywhere was disgusting and everywhere you looked there was a Karen doing some weird shit.

"I already hate America." You said.

"Same." Shouto said.

~Time Skip~

You all loaded off of the bus. You were at the Mt. Olympus amusement park, where it had both an indoor and outdoor water park and various rides to go on. You had already unpacked and we're in a room with two others. Tsu and Uraraka. Aka. best girls. There were three beds, a closet and a decent sized bathroom. You walked out of the door making sure you had your key card.

"Boo!" Someone said, your hand balled into a fist.

You saw it was Shou.

"Shou please don't scare me I almost punched you."

"Wouldn't be the first time ;-;"

"You seriously didn't just say ';-;' out loud."

"But I did."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"I do." You said, grabbing his hand and holding it.

You were blushing so hard it almost hurt and we're scolding yourself.

To your surprise, Shouto kissed your hand, making you go impossibly redder.

"U-um lets go to the p-park." You said.

"Sure. What do you want to do first, love?"

How can one be so cute and hot at the same timeee