Chapter 3: Roommates

~~~3rd Person~~~

(Y/n) Neptune was very excited that she got to get away from the League, and enter a school, her dream school no less.

However getting situated was the bigger problem. She had to find out her schedule, get supplies, getting a dorm, and the one she was the most scared for, her room mate.

~~~Todoroki POV~~~

I was just sitting in my (very) messy dorm at my desk finishing some homework. I was expecting a new room mate, but had no idea who it was.

I took into consideration the girl I rescued that would be in my and all of class 1-A's classes. However, since she's female, I highly doubted she would be my room mate, especially since it's illegal-

I was cut off from my train of thought by the jingle of keys and an unlocking noise coming from the front door. I stand next to it, ice ready, in case this is a villain (you never know, plus I was really on edge after what happened a few days ago).

The door opens and I stomp on the ground, my ice making a bee-line for the person's feet. I then see the ice... Melting?!

I then see Neptune in the door frame and my jaw as well as hers drops.

(A/n: whenever it's Todoroki's POV and (Y/n) gets a new emotion, I will put it in like normal, just know it's indicating (Y/n).)

Aquired New Emotion: Surprise

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" we both exclaim in unison. "This is my dorm." I say, regaining my usual monotone voice. "This is mine to..." She says. "You sure you have the right one?" I ask

"Yes, how else would I have been able to unlock the door?" She asks. "Lock picking." I say. "I don't have that skill, plus if I did why would I have these?" She says, showing me the keys, twirling them around her finger. "Even so, there must be some mistak-" I'm cut off by a calm yet peppy voice.

Neptune does the smart thing and bows saying "I am sorry Principal Nezu for making so much noise, but I believe that there is a mistake." She says

"Oh there's no mistake Miss Neptune, you are room mates with Mister Todoroki." He says cheerfully yet calm, motioning towards me at my name. "With all due respect Nezu, but there must be some mistake, after all it's illegal to be dorm mates with the opposite sex." I say in rebuttal.

"While that is true, we had to make an exception. There is not enough room in the dorms for 3 people and you didn't have a room mate in the first place, after all there are 6 girls and 13 boys (unfortunately Koda didn't make the exam, and never came, you will be taking his seat). But now there are 7 girls and 13 boys, so we had to take 1 boy and girl and put them in a dorm together for your safety. Also, your room is scale wise the biggest. Not to mention, Miss Neptune made a protection oath with you the other day." Nezu says. Neptune bows again, "Yes Principal Nezu, thank you for clearing that up." Neptune says. She takes a step in and bids good bye to Nezu and closes the door.

~~~(Y/n) POV~~~

I can't believe this is happening. I just hope Angelica doesn't get in the way. "Alright First things first," I say, "I need to clean up here." I say, making rubber gloves and creating a garbage bag from my water quirk and solidifying it.

"Please do help." I say to Todoroki. He just nods and says in his usual monotone voice, "I'm sorry but I must finish my homework, unfortunately it's late and Mr. Aizawa says it's due in an hour." I nod, understandable.

For the next hour I clean like a madman, throwing away trash, dusting, vacuuming, scrubbing, washing, etc. I finally finish and see Todoroki stand up to turn his paper in. I move out of the way and before leaving he says, "Thank you." I nod, and go to my unclaimed half of the room.

I make my bed, and put my few belongings away. (Aizawa bought you some generic clothes, hygenical items, a phone, and even kindly spared you a few thousand yen.)

Just as I finished unpacking, Todoroki came back.

"Alright now that I'm back, we should probably introduce ourselves and set rules and boundaries. Also, considering your urge to clean what chores we'll do." He says unenthusiastically.

I nod and clear my throat, "I am (Y/n) Neptune, but I'm sure you know a bit about me since you were there when the police questioned me, and you unfortunately met Angelica." I say, blushing lightly at the memory.

He seems to read my expression, and says, "Let's forget about the Angelica thing." I nod and say, "Knowing Angelica, it unfortunately will happen again, most likely about you, in front of everyone else, when it's silent, cause Angelica just seems to Love to say things when everything is quiet."

"Noted." He says, but countines with "Also, I am Shouto Todoroki."

"Well nice to meet you, also I would like to give you a genuine thank you, and I ment it when I made the life oath." I say. "Yeah, no problem, after all heros are ment to save, not kill." He says, venom in his voice. I must've done something to someone that he cared dearly about.

I take that like a stab to the heart, remembering all the innocents I murdered when I lost control. The guilt was a constant reminder of my useless, helpless self.

'Hm.. Todoroki Shouto has been added to my list and his name is in red underlined.' Angelica thought to herself, knowing I could hear. My eyes widen.

"Todoroki, just to let you know every night at about 2:50 AM I will leave, because as you heard at 3 AM Angelica takes full possession of me until 4:00 AM" I tell him.

He nods, "Understandable. Now let's set up the boundaries and rules." We talked about this for a while, since we were the opposite sex, we implemented a lot of privacy rules. Most were pretty self explanatory. For the chores you would do everything except dishes and Todoroki's laundry.

'That sounds good especially with the laundry cause we do not want to see each other's underwear.' you thought.

"Are you sure you don't want to see his underwear~?" Angelica asks, aloud.

I blush a deep crimson and so does Todoroki. "I am so so so sorry about Angelica!" I say. "I-its fine." Todoroki stutters.

" I swear Angelica, when you die, I will rise from hell, find you and eat your soul, and my children will feast on your body for days. Damn you." I mutter, accidentally being loud enough for Todoroki to hear, earning a chuckle from him.

I turn around, and I swear this boy is an angel because of how amazing his laugh sounds.

"You love him~!" Angelica says. "E-exscuse me." I say, then surround myself in a cylinder of water, than freeze it. Todoroki on the outside, me on the inside.

"Stupid Angelica, I do not love this boy, we just met." I mutter.

"U r the Stoopid one here (Y/n)! You are oblivious to feelings!" Angelica says.

"That may be true but just go to your corner of my mind you demon!" I say.

"Correction, Angel and no matter what you say I ship you and Todoroki!" She says than gasps and says, "OMFG SHIP NAME! GO (S/n: Ship name)!" She says.

"S-shut up!" I say, and push her back into her place in my mind, and melt the ice I created.

"Sorry about her." I say, scratching the back of my neck. "It's alright, I'm just glad I don't have someone that possesses me and says my dirty thoughts aloud." Todoroki says with a smirk.

"1, those thoughts are Angelica's and 2, your just as bad as her!" I say while light pink dusts your cheeks. From embrassment, I might add. Why am I embarrassed? U-uh no one asked you, B-baka!

"Sure" he says before climbing into his bed. I go into the bathroom and do my nightly routine, set my alarm, and go to bed.