That's right another filler

~~(Y/n)'s POV~~

"FUCK!"I screeched, running away from a wild Shouto Todoroki in a female stripper outfit with whipped cream on his face.

Hi, your probably wondering how I got in this life threatening situation, well let's go back to this morning.

~Magical flashback sound effect~

I woke up and did everything as normal, we just got moved into the dorms and I'm on the newly installed 5th floor, along with Ina and Nico.

I go to the common room and head into the kitchen. I make some delicious pancakes, normal.

Shouto and the others came in for breakfast and we are together, normal.

Momo says all the girls should do a sleepover, norm-

Wait, not normal.

"Yeah, I'm down. I have nothing going on today." Jiro says.

"Same! I'm free." Toru cheerfully exclaims.

The other girls exchanged, "yeah I can come." then their eyes shifted to me.

"Neptune do you want to-"

"No."

"You didn't even know what I was going to ask!" Uraraka pouted.

"Except I did cause like all the boys that are listening closely I have ears." You told her, calling out the boys for eaves dropping.

"Well do you have anything planned?" Momo asks.

"No-"

"Doesn't the new Fruits Basket episode come out toda-" Shouto started, you immediately blasted water in his face and gave him the stink eye, to which he backed off.

"Well if you don't have anything planned, then come to the sleepover. It would be nice to spend some time with you, your always with Todoroki or in your dorm, ribbit." Tsu said.

You audibly sighed, "Fine. Just don't expose whatever embarassing shit I do."

~Time skip~

You were playing the clasacal Truth or Dare.

"Tsu T or D?" Uraraka asked.

"Truth, ribbit." Tsu answered.

"Do you like anyone?"

"Well, I kinda like Tokoyami." Tsu said blushing.

"I knew it!" Toru exclaimed.

"What about you Uraraka?" Tsu asked.

"It's obviously Midoriya." You say.

Uraraka blushes and starts to float.
"N-n-no!" She says.

"Your quirk and face say otherwise." You said, crossing your arms.

"Anyway, Neptune, truth or Dare?" Tsu asks.

"Dare." You said Nonchalantly.

"I dare you to..." Tsu said, then whispered in your ear.

"Pie face Todoroki."

"Ok, that's easy."

You went over to his floor, where turns out the boys were having there own sleepover. And boy was it chaotic.

As soon as you entered, the room fell silent.

You looked at them, a few were a blushing mess, others in costumes or injured from others quirks, but best of all, Shouto was in the most hilarious stripper outfit ever. It had a bunny tail on the back with matching ears.

You burst out laughing.

"PFFT- you- you guys l-look rediculous!" You wheezed.

"The best part is Shouto- PFFT!"

At this point you were in tears, clutching your stomach.

"Water bitch why are you here?!" Bakugou yelled.

"Oh, right. I have a present for Shou."

You walked up to the embarrassed Shouto, who crossed his arms over his chest. You put one hand behind you and created a whipped cream pie.

"Alright here you are." You said. You then quickly pulled your hand out from behind your back and nailed Shouto straight in the face with the pie.

The pie slowly dripped off of him and you and the others did your best to not laugh.

You saw Shouto's eye twitch once, twice, three times and-

He came running at you with an intent to kill.

~Magical flashback noises~

You ran down the stairs, running for your life.

"C'mere (Y/n)!" He yelled.

You dashed to the common area and kept over couches, towards the circle of girls.

"Look out!" You yelled.

The girls yelled and moved out of the way.

You made a sharp turn to the left and out the door. Shou following. You took off your shoes and threw them at Shou, then blasted water through your feet to your dorm rooms balcony.

"Alone at last." You said, flicking the TV to the new episode of Fruits Basket.

_______________________________________

Im so so sorry this was so short! Basically starting today in my house we have a 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening rule for electronics.

Making chapters takes 1+ hours, hence I need to earn more time. Hopefully, tommorow I'll be able to update a real chapter