1

AUTHOR POV_

"How is the patient right now?? "
Jisoo asked the blonde haired female who seems like a nurse. "Both mother and baby are fine doc"replied the nurse.

"Good, did the patient came out of anaesthesia?? "asked jisoo while checking some files regarding patient. "Not yet, but look at the baby doc she is soo cute" expresses the nurse with excited smile and forwards the baby to doc.

"Gosh she is sooo cute, seems like she inherited most of the traits from her mother"said jisoo while watching the patient on bed and baby in her hands with warm smile.

"Fine then call me if there is any emergency, I'm going on rounds"jisoo said and left that patient ward while giving a glance to baby with a warm smile.

~After few hours ~

Hospital cafeteria :

Right now jisoo is in hospital cafeteria sipping cold coffee along with munching sandwich, eyes are glued on her phone where she didn't notice a familiar black haired guy with apron hanging on his arms seated across her table

"Hey Jisoo how is your day going so far?? " asked black haired guy with brighest smile ever, looking like a literal sunshine.

Soon jisoo noticed his persence.
"Hey Hi, yeah pretty good.. What about you Hobi?? she asked while setting her phone aside.
"Fine, just now I have glanced and prescribed medications to one of my regular patient, remember I have mentioned earlier as she came from your hometown Seoul
for better treatment to arrthymia...."said Hobi while ordering a cup of coffee to waitress standing aside.

"Ohh yeah I do, I want to meet her once, you know, may be I may know her as she is from my hometown... "

"Mmm yeah I'll let u meet her when she recovers completely "said Hobi while glancing at the menu card placed on the table.

Both of them had a chat regarding hospital, patients, related to medical stuff. Even though Jisoo is a gynaecologist and Hobi is a cardiologist, they met once while taking a break in hospital canteen. From then they get along well with each other pretty well.

As Jisoo treats him as a good friend who brightens everyone's day with positive energy. while on the other side, Hobi have feelings towards her, but he's taking time to move confess. Afraid that she may reject her.

Finally god knows, who had gotten into his mind. He proposes for a date and guess what, Jisoo had accepted it thinking as if it's just a friendly date. As she is free in weekend so yeah.

~Few days later,on weekend ~

It's an autumn season that painted the countryside in vivid shades of scarlet, saffron and russet.....

The day has finally come where hobi dreamt of taking jisoo on date and proposing her.

To be honest, he is tad bit nervous. A regular stereotypic behaviour for every guy on a date day.

(imagine it as retro restaurant)

Jisoo was absolutely looking gorgeous as she wore black dress with her hair curled at ends, just gave a little touch up to her face as everyone knows her beauty is irresistible.

(she looks somewhat like this lol ignore the surroundings😂)

And our hobi, as usual had casual free style attire looking handsome as hell, sitting on couch and just starstruck over the sight infront of him.

Where he still feels as if it's some kind of dream (yeah actually hobi is kinda whipped for her).....

(again ignore the surroundings)......

Let's hope that their date goes well!!!

Author's note : Oh god just now I have finished my first chapter. Much more to come. As I have already mentioned,it is my first time writing stories so please do bear with it😅😅