22.1

third person

One day already passed, and Minjee could not get over about her drama because of Jyejie and Huening Kai. Her sleepless nights overthinking would be useless if he doesn't like her back and worse, if he likes that Jyejie. Minjee often asks herself, "Out of 7 billion people in the world, you chose the person that I've loved and the one that I desperately want to be my property again?"

Shaking off those negative thoughts, she stood up, adjusted her skirt, and went to the library. Shuhua has been absent for days due to sickness, and poor Taehyun is doing their project alone. Guanlin is absent for today and he didn't even dare to message Minjee about which made Minjee's mood drop.

As she entered the library, she heard giggles of a girl. She rolled her eyes, knowing it's that flirty new student. Not Guanlin, but Jyejie. Jejemon. She immediately searched her and bang! Found her. She's using her phone, smiling while texting someone. Minjee took a peek at the display name of the person she's messaging to.

Babe💞

Uhm..okay, ew? She has a boyfriend and she's flirting with Huening Kai? Gross. Minjee thought. Minjee immediately sat next to Jyejie, which shocked her.

"What are you doing here?" Jye asked, covering her phone using her breasts. Minjee rolled her eyes, getting annoyed bye her squeaky voice. "I just want to ask why are you wanting Huening's attention when you've already got a boyfriend?" Minjee asked, getting closer to Jyejie.

"G-get off me!" Jyejie pushed Minjee and Minjee arched her brows. "You—"

"I kept on approaching him because he reminds me of my babe. Me and Travis has a long distance relationship. He's in Canada while I'm here, far away from him." Jyejie explained, which satisfied Minjee's curiosity.

"Then stop begging for Huening's attention and stop calling him 'ningning'. I'm the first one who gave him that nicknam—"

"What's with you? He's not yours so I don't have to give anyone permission to get his attention." She giggled at Minjee and winked, before leaving the library.

Minjee was too stunned to react. How could she? Minjee just sat there at the library, crying for hours.