9

h u a  m i n j e e

h u a m i n j e e

As the library swung open, i accidentally bumped into someone and damn, it's shoulder is like hard as rock.

i bowed in order to apologize. i took a glance at his face and it was jeon jungkook sunbaenim. one of the most popular senior in the campus.

what is he doing in the library anyways? he's a playboy and it's very unusual to see playboys in the library.

i shook off my thoughts and entered the library. i, of course went to my usual seat and took some random book to lean on.

i'm thankful i don't get scolded when i'm sleeping in the library. since i'm a good student.

i tugged my earphones and my eyelids closed.

h u e n i n g  k a i

h u e n i n g k a i

yah hyung, look what you've done." i complained at soobin hyung. "what? you still care for her after what she did ?" i scratched my head.

"s-still! you were too harsh." i would be lying if i said beomgyu, yeonjun and taehyun are defending us, but hell no.

they are enjoying the show. i don't know why they are happy when me ang soobin argue about small things. sadistics.

"i'm going to the library." i excused. and it's unusual for them about me going to the library. what? can't control my feel— my self about it.

i swung the library door open and greeted the librarian. i looked for her usual seat and i found her sleeping. i would be lying if i said she's not cute. she's cute.

and i mentally slapped my self for thinking about that.

but why did I go here anyways?

i sat beside her and tugged her strands of hair on her ear. now i can see her face clearly. ahe wore her headset and damn, how can she go asleep while listening to music?

that's literally impossible for me to do that thing. i examined her face. her long lashes, her fluffy and rosy cheeks, her pouty lips i want to own—wait what the hell, self!

i leaned near her until our face was just centimeters apart. i moved away and processed what the actual fuxk i just did with out thinking.

the cool thing is, no one is inside the library except the librarian and minjee and me.

i stood up carefully and exit the library. i need to play basketball with hyungs.

h u a  m i n j e e

h u a m i n j e e

and yes, HOLY YES! i saw everything. the way he leaned near me, tugging my strands of hair, examining my face, oh my gosh! i saw everything!

good thing i entered theatre club last two years and i acted all sleepy-sleepy in front of him. i didn't expect he'd do that to me!

i grabbed the book and banged it on my head many times mumbling, "what just happened," a hundred times. i just CANT believe it!

my ex crush just did that! oh my gosh, i should brag shuhua about this. heheheh.

i returned the book to its section and left the library. at some far distance, i saw huening kai sitting on a bench, in deep thoughts.

this sounds sad, but i'm pretty sure he regretted doing that to me. ouch.