10

h u a m i n j e e

h u a m i n j e e

"Seriously!!!??" shuhua squealed and shook me over and over again. see, your friend goes boom boom than yourself.

"omg i wish i was you." she sighed. "yeah be me and you'll experience coldness." her face showed an i-take-that-back look.

"go back to your seat in 1! 2!--" we looked at our arts teacher randomly here in the classroom. oh? lunch break is done already? how fast time is.

all students from outside dashed into the room. ms. kim wiggled herself before speaking.

okay. weird.

"now, has any of you started the project already?" she asked and them all of them raised their hands except.. me and kai.

"ms. hua and mr. huening. you haven't started yet?" ms. kim asked. i didn't look at his direction because he might be looking at me so i just straightened my face to ms. kim and shook my head.

"okay i will give you one more week for this project. next next monday will be the deadliest deadline." and she eyed us two.

"now go to your partner." i relaxed my shoulders and stretched a little. jeez, how can i survive this.

i patiently waited for kai to seat beside me or not. and.. he did. "so it's official." He suddenly blurted out. what?

"official what?" i had another meaning of that in my head. omg. "we're gonna do the project tommorow." oh.

"well, how about later?" he thought about it for a while and nodded. "later it is."

"by the way.." he said, trying to start a topic, i guess?

"what?"

"nothing."

and there, silence.

------
me and kai decided to go home late because our destination is in the amusement park. we just walked there and thank god, it's not that far from school.

"hey, you tell me what you observe about the people here alright? i'm gonna type it down." he looked at me with a confuses gaze.

"aren't you gonna draw it?" Sigh, "i'm gonna type it first then imagine the scenario, okay?"

"oh, right."

"let's go to that plushie booth!" i said and held his hand and dragged him to the booth where plushies were all over there.

"umm, you can let go now." i looked at Huening Kai who is looking at our hands. i immediately let go.

"sorry." i apologized. and, no reply.

"how much is the plushie miss?" i asked the lady. "ohoho, you need to play darts to get this plushie, you need to throw the dart in the middle with that white dot and you get the prize."

oh.

i looked at huening kai and her raised his brows and mouthed, 'what?'. i hugged his arm, "please play darts for me, please?" i pouted and he sighed. "your not cute but fine."

he started shooting and bam! he really made it through the dot. i squealed and hugged him. "thank you thank you thank you~!" he gave me the plushie and smiled. oh?

"your boyfriend is very skilled, ma'am." i widened my eyes at the lady and looked at huening kai's expression. his eyes also widened. "oh you got the wrong idea miss! we're just partners for a project! heh."

the lady just laughed, "but you look good together. i hope soon you'll be couples and go back to my booth again." i akwardly laughed and bowed to her and walked farther.

"well, hah that was akward." kai spoke. "i know right?" i laughed and hugged the plushie.

"tou still have a lot of plushies in your room right?" he asked. he still remembers?

"yeah--oh you still remember?" i asked kind of shocked. i thought he would forget everything since that day i.. never mind.

"of course. we were like siblings that time." were. that time. it's all in the past. sigh, if there was only magic to got back to the past.

"right.." i pushed off the negative thoughts and smiled. "how about let's go to the ferris wheel?" he nodded and i dragged him again, before the line gets long.

"you can let go now, again." i widened my eyes and got my hand off. but holding his hand was very comfortable though.

i don't want to let go.

sksksksksks omg guys thank you so much for 1k reads~! ily!!!!!!!