11

h u a  m i n j e e

h u a m i n j e e

i felt kai elbowed me. i raised a brow at him and he pointed at the couples arguing. i nodded, "oh, nice nice." i took out my phone and immediately typed them in wattpad.

observation 0.1. "a couple fighting."
me and my partner observed them fighting here in the amusement park. i'm pretty sure their problem is a major. like a valuable lost. but there is always a solution to it. don't let a thing destroy your relationship for you know you love each other.

"done." he poked me and pointed at a kid who is lost. "what the-- we should help him! he's lost." i exclaimed and stood up.

"but the proje--" i cut him off and dragged him to the lost kid. i was suppose to crouch down but then he did it first and carried the kid.

"hey kid, you lost or something?" i slapped huening kai's dumbness.

"you dumb a! obviously!" i snobbed at him and he snobbed back.

we toured the whole amusement park where the fucking guards are. are they not in their shift?

the kid's cry stopped and i looked at huening kai who is stroking his hair.

husband material huh?

"do you want ice cream?" i asked the little boy and he nodded, showing his bunny smile. omg his smile looks like jungkook sunbaenim!

"hey,, how about me~!" kai pouted. i snobbed at him for the nth time. "eww, you don't look cute."

"i guess that's why you rejected me." he spat.

"i told you i accidentally rejected you. excitement took over me that's why." he nodded, still not believing what i'm saying.

"ish cweam! ish cweam!" the kid exclaimed. oh, how cute.

"hey, what's your name?" i asked the little kid once we reached the ice cream shop. "jungjyun!" i softly squished his soft cheeks.

"good morning ma'am! free price for the kid since it's your son!" my eyes widened and i looked at huening kai. his eyes widened too.

"omg ma'am how old are you? you couples looks so young to have a kid!" i waved my hand.

"hahaha nah-ah this isn't our son. he's just lost that's why we decided to treat ice cream." The lady grinned.

i payed for the ice cream and looked at jungjyun. "eomma! appa!" he shouted and ran towards..

rosé and jungkook sunbaenim!?

rosé ran to the kid and carress his hair. "i really thought you were lost."

"eomma, appa. they gave me ice cweam!" rosé eonnie looked at us and smiled. "thank you for looking out for our son."

"no problem eonnie." i smiled at her. "wait, aren't you in the same school as us too?" she asked and I nodded. she smiled.

"okay, we got to go now! thank you!" she bowed at us and jungkook sunbaenim also did the same.

"woah, i didn't know they'd have a kid." kai said. "how old are they though?" i asked he thinked for a while.

"well 22." what!? that's such a young age for me.

"well it's getting late. i think we should go home." he said. "okay bye." i waved my hand at him.

"no. I'll walk you home." i froze.

it's been a long time since he did this.

s

orry for not updating asap!

—wei