18

"yo we're classmateeeeees," guanlin teased and i gave him a look.

uhh, we're NOT CLOSE.

"uhh, hey. where's my care to that?" i spat and snobbed at me. psh, yeah right.

"we are partners for a project. what project though?" guanlin asked and

(a/n: tHE HECK IS THIS BECOMING A GUANLIN FANFIC HAHAHAHAHA)

"it's a project to observe—"

the door bursted open and the first thing i saw was huening kai sleepy. "why are you late?" the teacher asked but he just shrugged. ms. kim sighed and minded her own work.

he raised his brows at me and guanlin, "eh? so now you're replacing me?" he asked, rubbing his eyes and blinking.

ok that was cute.

"hey bro!" he said at kai and patted his shoulder,

uhh, tHEY'RE NOT CLOSE (pt.2)

"who is this guy?" he asked and tried to push guanlin away from squishing his cheeks.

"he's lai guanlin, he's a 01 so you should call him hyung, i guess," i said and guanlin furrowed his brows, "no! don't call me hyung, i'm not used to be called hyung." he scratched his nape and smiled akwardly.

"yeah anyways, kai he is a transferee—

"obviously,"

"—don't interrupt me you bij. now, ms. kim said that he will be in our team so yeah," i clarified and her crossed his arms and sat down.

"so what's the project again?" guanlin asked. kai rolled his eyes at him, "we're on it. just chill there only me and minjee is gonna do the project now, shoo," he said, sounding annoyed.

hmm, fuck you.

"no. it's totally fine, guanlin. you can be our new mate. don't mind that prick over there," i whispered the last sentence to guanlin and he chuckled deeply.

i mean his voice is kinda deep but it's cute.

time skip to lunch

"let's go to the cafeteria, us four." i said to shuhua, guanlin and huening kai. they nodded and followed my lead—oof why do i feel like i'm the leader

wait i just noticed, we're the only foreigners in the classroom huh?

"hey shuhua," i called to her when we found a table and these oh so gentlemen decided to order our meal. "hmm?"

"you know that you suit for guanlin," i said and smiled teasingly. she widened her eyes, "what? whY?"

"both of you are chinese, tall and pretty." i clarified and she gave a face like 'what the hell?'

"yo what's the catch?" guanlin asked and gave our orders, "thanks," i said and elbowed shuhua.

"o-oh yeah! thank you imnida!" she said and the three of us laughed, "you're really like guanlin, shuhua. so cute." i said and pinched her cheeks.

guanlin coughed, "so you also mean i'm cute?" he smirked.

"uhh, no. only shuhua. tall people aren't cute, now shoo." i said and playfully rolled my eyes. "eyy si you're kai here ain't cute?" shuhua said which guanlin and kai literally heard.

"oOoh it's a 'you're' hm? great now it's gonna me and shuhua then. minjee let's exchange seats," he said and stood up, sitting beside guanlin. i could see a little blush from shuhua's cheeks. hmm..

"anyways why—"

"i was late because i can't stop thinking of you and that i only slept for four hours," he said, cutting me off.

"thinking of what?" i asked and looked at me, looking pissed.

"you already heard it right? i don't want to repeat it," he said before standing up and left.

this brat...

"woah, why'd he leave?" guanlin asked and i shrugged, "his problem, let him be a bitch for a while."

omg thank you so much for 6k reads! and here's an update you've been waiting for. and don't forget to follow me for more updates about the story and when i will be updating this story, thank you!

-wei